ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodride budget tyres

2007 clio dynamique
So the other week i purchased a set of 4 O.Z F1s with brand new tyres, i need some wheels asap due to my other wheels needing new tryes and i wanted to refurb them, anyway i picked them up and saw the brand on the tyres , they were goodride sa-05s but they were brand new so i wasnt going to let them go to waste, anyway after around 2 weeks of driving with them on im impressed by them, the grip in the dry is very good and even with all the wet weather we have had they have being excellent in the wet, i checked online how much these are new , £48.60 for 215/40/17 from camskill which is the size im using, for the price if anyone is looking for a cheap set of tyres then i would highly reccommend these the only slight niggle i have found with them is that they are tad noisy

2007 clio dynamique
yes i know id laugh aswell lol and i did but after ive used them they are decent for what they are and yes 17" f1s ive put them on a mk3 and any smaller they would look worse than they already do !

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
any pics? never seen 17 inch f1s, they'd look pretty good on a mk3.

2007 clio dynamique
il get a picture up tommorow im not to sure on them and tbh they dont look that small compared to my old alloys but the tyre profile is slightly larger so i think that has something to do with it

2007 clio dynamique
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341356226.065323.jpg just found this pic on my phone

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Looks smart! Weren't you the guy who managed to get some TSW Hockenheims on the cheap? If I had a mk3 I'd defo have to have 17s.

2007 clio dynamique
yes mate im the one lol there currently in my shed just havnt got the time at the minute and yes 17" is the only size that looks kind of ok i think on these cars

2007 clio dynamique
lol maybe i should have said they were on a mk3, while im here what do people think of the window tints ? im thinking about taking them out but cant make my mind up ?

Oh you've got a mk3, 17's are fine then :D

I thought it was a mk2, my bad :(

They don't look or ride to bad on a mk2 if you get the right looking ones!! and some which are lightweight, to help with the unsprung mass.

Plus it is only 5mm difference round the whole outer circumference than 16"

Looks good on the mk3 too just needs a bit of lows;)

Last edited:
  Suzuki Jimny
Had some goodride tyres on a 2nd hand set of wheels I one bought. Would get more grip from driving on the rim with no tyre.

2007 clio dynamique
Id never heard of them before either but im being serious there not bad at all but with the shite brand name id think the same i suppose if someone else had posted this lol

Id never heard of them before either but im being serious there not bad at all but with the s**te brand name id think the same i suppose if someone else had posted this lol

You have summed it up then! That's furums for you.

I would run them too if they were on the rims when you bought them - an excuse to ruin them at each roundabout! Just get something better when they're shot. It's not like they're going to kill you, only the soft bit behind the wheel can do that :)

I'm in the same situation, got some accelleras? on the turinis I bought.

They're noisy and terrible in the wet but in the dry the are not bad, just going to run them down over the summer until I get the wheels refurbed when the winters are back on.

2007 clio dynamique
Ye ive used acceleras aswell i sent my other half to get 2 new tyres fitted and she came back with them because they were the cheapest lol but ye i found them to be exactly the same in the wet