ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Club 6/4

172, Tiguan
An eventfull morning!
Bright sunshine when we set out....

DSC00604.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

DSC00608.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00611.jpg

DSC00612.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00614.jpg

DSC00615.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

DSC00619.jpg

DSC00620.jpg

I was amazed at so many who turned out in cars that looked like they'd never seen rain before let alone snow!

172, Tiguan
The breakfast club events at Goodwood are just for enthusiasts to bring there cars down and meet up. I don't think there is ever track time at these events, though if there was the 3 inches of snow migh have hampered proceedings.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Blimey, that's proper snow! Nice pics :D

Wish i'd have come along to this!

172, Tiguan
It started to snow and immediatly a woman in a BMW was in the barrier. Didn't expect that at all! ;)

Was a fun day indeed.

You wish Dave.

Wow, that weather is atrocious :dapprove:
V6 in the snow, well done for not putting it backwards through a dry stone wall is better
Pmsl !

Whose vee is it ? Is it Mark Garners ??

Lots of nice cars there :) I bet whoever had that lotus went home freezing their backside off, nutter !

'92 172, Lotus Elise
we were halfway there when we decided it wasnt worth it and went home

looks like we were right ;)

Lotus Elise 111R
That Lotus is privately owned, and Bell and Colvill store it for her. They bought it down to show it off....oops!!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Ha! ^

I felt sorry for whoever drove this back.. Now thats commitment

Goodwood0408001.jpg

Take a bow Scott Walker of Bell & Colvill!

The bloody nutter....what makes me laugh is he owns a 2-Eleven himself.....but THIS isn't it!
He borrowed it!
He spent the rest of the day cleaning and drying the thing out.....wasn't a happy bunny this morning thats for sure.

Lotus Elise 111R
Ha! ^

I felt sorry for whoever drove this back.. Now thats commitment

Goodwood0408001.jpg

Take a bow Scott Walker of Bell & Colvill!

The bloody nutter....what makes me laugh is he owns a 2-Eleven himself.....but THIS isn't it!
He borrowed it!
He spent the rest of the day cleaning and drying the thing out.....wasn't a happy bunny this morning thats for sure.

Ollie, has Jo seen this?, as I have'nt seen it posted on SELOC yet...
Did'nt want to ruffle feathers if she has'nt!