ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast club/ Pistonhead Sunday Service 1st November

Anybody else up for a mega Sunday of petrol head heaven.

Start at Goodwood for Breakfast Club and then drive up to Bracknell for Pistonheads Sunday Service at BMWs headquarters.

The theme for the Breakfast Club is Souped-up Sunday, modified and custom vehicles of all ages. No doubt all Clio sports will be refused on to the track or paddock.

Then leave there about 10.00 ish to head off for

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/...d=136770&nmt=RE: PH Sunday Service - 01/11/09

There are a couple of guys on Pistonheads going to do this so would be good to join their convoy.

Keep em peeled for more details.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
its ok im in with the PH crew. il be up for it, if its anything like the last ph runs iv been on we wont have much petrol left, and probably get left behind !

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
HOW DARE YOU. yea leave all u to go to the field while i lord it up on track. think if we got there earlier we might have a chance. but only a couple of us mind

I fink me car's nearly chavved up enuff for the track innit. Wot wiv me carbon roof and me blinging tow eye. I'll just play some bangin' choons innit and ven the gotta let me in . Wotever. West side.

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
yea it was good. the mate i went with was being a bit of a male chicken most of the time but his missus's friend made it better ;)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Goodwood

1. peejay182
2. Fletcher

Pistonheads Bracknell after

1. peejay182
2. Fletcher

Anyone else up for meeting at ASDA at 7.30am, or Tesco Chichester at 8.00am to convoy into Goodwood??

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Goodwood

1. peejay182
2. Fletcher
3. white striped bandit

1. peejay182
2. Fletcher

goodwood only for me, sorry boys. usual meeting at tesco ?

Im up for both! Is the Tesco's your meeting at Fletcher just round the corner from Goodwood?

Goodwood

1. peejay182
2. Fletcher
3. Nick172Cup

1. peejay182
2. Fletcher
3. Nick172Cup
4. Sir Dave