ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Club

VX220
Pretty nice turn out with plenty to look at
All pics can be found here http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr7/chris_xb12s/Clio 172/

DSC00592.jpg

DSC00446.gif

DSC00447.jpg

DSC00460.jpg

DSC00463.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

DSC00534.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looks like a very good meet, was this organised via pistonheads?

Love the V6!

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
I was parked opposite the Cup with yellow wheels in the paddock. Some awesome machinery on show. Loved the Works Cooper S as driven by Paddy Hopkirk, the Alpine was lovely too. In fact, way too many nice cars there - spoilt for choice. Goodwood is a fantastic place, beautifully preserved. A real time warp!

VX220
I was parked opposite the Cup with yellow wheels in the paddock. Some awesome machinery on show. Loved the Works Cooper S as driven by Paddy Hopkirk, the Alpine was lovely too. In fact, way too many nice cars there - spoilt for choice. Goodwood is a fantastic place, beautifully preserved. A real time warp!

DSC00509.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

;)

Trophy #490
I want a Clio v6 with all my heart! Such a gorgeous looking car! :eek:
That 172 Cup is doing nothing at all for me though, Mark's is it?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Great pics there fella!!!
Was a great meet, and always worth getting up at silly o'clock on a Sunday.. lol

Cheers .. what were you in / where were you parked ? There were a lot of Clios in the carpark !!

Might have to try and get to all of them this year ... once the weather warms up a tad. Good grief it was cold !

Flickr photos now up: EGR's Flickr

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Cheers .. what were you in / where were you parked ? There were a lot of Clios in the carpark !!

Might have to try and get to all of them this year ... once the weather warms up a tad. Good grief it was cold !

Flickr photos now up: EGR's Flickr

I took the Vee today. Black/Gold in the paddock. I forgot all about wondering around the public car park!.. Usually find some great cars in there too!
I was tempted to take the 172 as its my new toy, but i've not been out in the Vee for a while and it was feeling neglected lol.

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
Looks good. Cannot believe I missed this. Was at a loose end this AM and only 15 miles away.

Gutted.

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Mark - your car looks proper ghetto, but is obviously a weapon. I salute you for not giving a sh!t!

VX220
new noble from what i hear, it did look pretty special!
DSC00516.jpg

im sure somebody can check the number plate though