ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood 'hot hatch sunday'

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
know it's a little way off and many of you already know about Goodwood's 'breakfast club', but think hot hatch sunday could be of interest to a lot of you. I live 10 mins away so will definitely be there, along with my mate and my brother.
for those that don't know about it and are interested, its on the 6th of November (little way off yet I know!) and is free to enter iirc. 7am-12pm.
I imagine that renaultsports will be well represented there! :up:

Speedy300

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
I only live 5 miles away and will definitely be attending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Are you lot just attending or 'submitting your vehicle'?

I put in a request to show mine in about may time but never heard anything back, which is fine because over the summer I've curbed my wheels, gained a dent and got the rear bumper scratched [emoji849][emoji849]

Enter it! Love those cars, and its in a rare colour! [emoji1362]
Cheers mate, such a great car, really is, and I am seriously thinking about entering it, along with a mate who owns a Mini GP2. Should be good. Two Track focused Hot Hatches that you don't really see on the roads.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I'll be down there for sure.
Clio will most likely be parked up by then but I'll be down in something new hopefully

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Do you have to register if youre just arriving, parking in the car park and having a walk around?

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I got accepted after all! Wouldn't have known, cheers for the prompt to check my emails! Bricking now though because I Haven't got it sorted to the standard id have liked [emoji15] haha

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Gonna definitely come, will drag the mrs along I think. Don't think I'd get accepted :(

Clio 172 Cup
I will be leaving Crawley at 06.30, taking the back route via Handcross, Lower Beeding down to Cowfold then along the 272 to West Grinstead. From there it's down the A24 to Washington. Cut off onto the A283 towards Storrington and then the B2139 towards Amberley and upto Bury hill. Jump on A29 down to Slindon and finally onto the A27.

Some great roads to have a little blast on rather than the Mundane Motorways.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
My mrs wants to come and shes working til 3am, so probably wont leave Portsmouth until 8ish. Do they actually sell any breakfasts, or is it a good excuse for a McDonalds?

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
What time are you thinking and where are you going from mate?
The breakfast burgers are good usually about £6

I'm Meeting my cousin with a few of his mates in their cars....new focus rs will be there up the hill at 6 if you fancy?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
The breakfast burgers are good usually about £6

I'm Meeting my cousin with a few of his mates in their cars....new focus rs will be there up the hill at 6 if you fancy?

6?! Off your head mate, no chance that early. I plan on staying til it finishes at 12, and dont think i could hack 6hours of it ha.

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
My mrs wants to come and shes working til 3am, so probably wont leave Portsmouth until 8ish. Do they actually sell any breakfasts, or is it a good excuse for a McDonalds?

There's a sainsburys nearby so you could always grab a full English there for the same price as a bit of bacon in a bun at the actual show

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
6?! Off your head mate, no chance that early. I plan on staying til it finishes at 12, and dont think i could hack 6hours of it ha.
lol I'm only going that early to see what the fuss about the RS is.

Go early leave early

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Lord March's organic sausages can't be beaten, so I've heard.

Still no track pass either. :unamused:

The organic bacon is pretty special as well! There's loads of non-Goodwood-Estates catering wagons there these days...it has become quite a sizeable event each month.

My only hope is that on Sunday I get to see;

a) a Magnetic Focus RS
b) a Focus RS with standard wheels
or c) preferably both on the same car

Then I'll go home happy.

Clio 182, V8 Landy
I'll be there, got a pass to bring the 182 in the paddock but I'm not going to get chance to give it a clean so think I'll just stay in the normal car park! 🙈