ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Revival Pics

172, Tiguan
Thanks to Mark I managed to get along to the Revival meet this weekend and had a great day Saturday wandering around place. Always a good weekend, but I thoroughly enjoyed the air displays this year. The Vulcan was unforgetable. What a noise.

Anyway, I'm no David Bailey, but here are a few snaps from the Early Learning Centre Sony handheld - and then mucked around with on PS for a while.

:)

pits.jpg

planes.jpg

aston.jpg

paddock.jpg

cars1.jpg

lancaster.jpg

car20.jpg

vulcan.jpg

minis.jpg

gt40.jpg

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Cool pics

I got caught up in the traffic coming out of this on my way home... an hour driving through some awesome lanes at 20mph because of old bangers showing off :(

I must go to this one year. I've done normal goodwood so this must be even better :cool:

I can't believe that people have made like, like, zero effort and are still wearing caps (see the first picture) - I thought you were supposed to dress up to go? :rolleyes:

MON

titty cup'd 182
I managed to get free tickets from a sponsor for the Sunday, all four of us dressed up as usual (2 adults, 2 children).

Can't beat the old school sideways round every corner racing, fantastic.

Mini race was epic, great in car vid of it from Sunday here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIoAHTsf-Z0

Roll on next year.