ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GOODWOOD, was mint

mk2 172

just got back, and what a couple of days, dunno which was best, toying with exotica in an elise, me getting to drive my mates elise allover(what a machine, i want) or the day itself, loads of things happened got a fair few on video but my camera kept going flat, was ace in the paddock, the v6 was sat next to jay kays enzo and a porsche carrear gt, not far from zonda and other exotica and it looked mint, jay kay mingled about tto which was good of him. pissed off there were millions of people about cos i was trying to get a good shot of the v6 sat between the two:(. like i say if you havent been go next year or indded tomorrow. done 600 miles or so in two days and they were all fun, and the on the road respect from exotica is cool, we got in lots of little convoys all of which involved a bit of racing action.

top weekend. shame im at work tonight im knackered

got a nice vid for mk2 v6 lovers of it coming gracefully round a corner kicking up sopme dust, and also one of jean ragnottin blasting it out in a 5 rally car i think, then theres all the supercars........and on the road fottage.............will take an age to sift through!

got to give a shout out to rod milen i think hes called, the guy who does pikes peak, he was in a 900 bhp toyota and he was a nutter! really giving it some like other wouldnt, and also does anyone recognize the plate 1** evo off an exige? rings a bell, was talking to him on motorway and we convoyed with him and raced him a few times, also a viper , the list is endless

craggy

CTR EK9 turbo

yeah I went there today it was great! Saw the wheelie car wheeliing - what a spectacle! got it on a vid. I think we saw Steve Merchant there (co-writer of the office - The Ogmonster) walking around. Top day and we got in free, just parked up in the vip area at around 4.30 and walked in - no questions asked!