ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gordini Stripes on my Valver!

Abarth 500
It wasn't cheap but they've done an excellent job!

gordinistripes.jpg

;) :D

RenaultSport 172.
is that an electric ' duck' type of tape? haa!

and you should of had 69 for the number ;) haa

Abarth 500
Ok, OK, you got me! (I did actually quite like it though ;) )

The blue insulating tape was easily solved by peeling it off - not to sure about the interior though!
dashin2.jpg

Slaggage - we fcuking love it! ;)

:D

PS - ignore the steering wheel, its getting changed next week!

Abarth 500
Oi cheeky - I've grown up (a little) since then ;)

BTW, my tyres last 4k now...

J turn: In reverse, high speed then dip the clutch, find first, bootful of revs and then drop the clutch as you spin the steering wheel. The car will change from going backwards, spin through 180 degrees and then you disappear off going forwards in a cloud of tyre smoke.

Gosh, that takes me back. I've just got to pop out and try something ;)

Abarth 500
I'm sure they can be done in white. I shall check with my local hardware store. The cost is three months salary (or £4.53, whichever is the lower)...

Loony - Of course I have you muppet! I'm an adult with a growing family and respectable job these days. I'll even give you a race around the B & Q car park to prove it if you fancy ;)

Last edited:
  Rb 182
I'm sure they can be done in white. I shall check with my local hardware store. The cost is three months salary (or £4.53, whichever is the lower)...

Loony - Of course I have you muppet! I'm an adult with a growing family and respectable job these days. I'll even give you a race around the B & Q car park to prove it if you fancy ;)

3 months salary is pricy! Ill think about it for after crimbo.