ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gorgeous 55 plate red trophy stafford 2nd September

172 2002
ermm the car was parked on the pavement outside a house and when I say gorgeous... I do mean the car lol don't do girls lol

R35 GTR
FredYozzasport said:
any good???

i will take a trip over if she is!
yes mate.....I am down their nearly everyday!

you should see the other place we frequent. Krissy from scarf, another sort of scrappies, is hot too.

Bye Bye 182....
Dave3141 said:

you should see the other place we frequent. Krissy from scarf, another sort of scrappies, is hot too.

rahhhh f**king Chrissie shes a darling. Back room again Dave? LOL Well have her on her knees again for us! That bird from clio spares is fit as FCUK! Pitty about the state of the car - it had half a field on it!! LOL

R

Rebecca

Dave3141 said:

They are both very pretty but I think the lady from scarf would prefer me ;) Over some drooling blokes who dance around behind her while she is bending over to get stuff. :quiet:

Also David you have named the poor girl and told all the sharks on here where to find her. Tut Tut Not very nice at all.:rasp:

Rebecca

R

Rebecca

Don't think it was Lisa either. Not sure who this could be then.

Rebecca