ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got bored did this..

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Thats next week.

This week, im not driving to work like that. im not stupid.

[Edited by Tom on 07 June 2005 at 11:21pm]

Btw the track is really wide now! its about 10mm futher out each side.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 07 June 2005

what paint did you use can i ask?
the seventeen half empty cans of red primer in the shed, and some matt black paint from halfords ( its on buy 2 get one free at the mo)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

No, did the ateam have thier names?

HELL NO! the army guy would have caught them!

Quote: Originally posted by MikeC on 08 June 2005
Are we getting our names on the window too?

quit your jibba jabba fool

lol.. looks quite mean actually.

Been meaning to ask you something tom, Did you used to have a black number plate?

If you did Ive got a few questions.. cheers.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

LOL, ang the sticker is on.

Im using them as much as i can, the ride is better and £30 a corner is great for me as i tend to eat tyres.

it does look like its on steels from a distance.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 08 June 2005

LOL, ang the sticker is on.

Im using them as much as i can, the ride is better and £30 a corner is great for me as i tend to eat tyres.

it does look like its on steels from a distance.

ok...then i need glasses :oops:

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 07 June 2005
Track day wheels!!!:devilish:Ê Nice!Should handle the kitty litter better than the standards....;)

even with a higher tyre wall profile?!?! hmmm. best put loads of air in them tom;)

E90

Ive just told Jon, to pop round Toms and nick his 182 wheels for his car, then run em round the ring when Tom aint looking and put em back in his garage with the canvas showing and owned written on em in chalk.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Dutch 172 on 08 June 2005

Ive just told Jon, to pop round Toms and nick his 182 wheels for his car, then run em round the ring when Tom aint looking and put em back in his garage with the canvas showing and owned written on em in chalk.
Youve not seen them then? i reckon he could get to the first bend.

E90

pmsl I cant wait to see Jon do 12 minute leisure laps in his, and 9s in Toms car, Pure comedy value, LOL