ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got looowwwwww

Titanium 182
Before
09052008545.jpg

After
18052008597.jpg

18052008598.jpg

18052008599.jpg

And because i ***** pics

17052008596.jpg

Enjoiiii

:rasp:

clio 1.2 M reg
I'd listen for any knockin from the back later on might need the shocks shortenin but might take a while to show up and could be too late by then just look for any leaks in the shocks mate

Suzuki Ignis Sport
How low are they then? Coz the rear is still as low as it was when u just iftted the rear!!!

Titanium 182
I'd listen for any knockin from the back later on might need the shocks shortenin but might take a while to show up and could be too late by then just look for any leaks in the shocks mate

Shocks shortening .. whats that ?

I would have bought some proper uprated shocks if i could afford them :(

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
the back does look a bit worrying :S

i hope i'am right in saying this but here goes

standard clios generally have a nose down appearence????? well mines does lol if the front and back are lowered 40mm all round from standard then it should still have the nose down ????

Suzuki Ignis Sport
the back does look a bit worrying :S

i hope i'am right in saying this but here goes

standard clios generally have a nose down appearence????? well mines does lol if the front and back are lowered 40mm all round from standard then it should still have the nose down ????

Yes, because the front will be weighed down by the engine!

clio 1.2 M reg

Shocks shortening .. whats that ?

I would have bought some proper uprated shocks if i could afford them :(

get ya self to a local garage they'll take ya shocks apart service them and cut the shock down a bit to stop it bumpin when compressed:cool:

Titanium 182
Somethings not quite right there. Front too high, back too low.

tbh i think the front is perfect back is just a bit low :(

im just going to leave it for a month or so sell some stuff and get some decent eibachs i think
these only cost me £30 delivered so its no big loss :rasp:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
itll probably need time to settle. Big peaches put a weight in boot to allow it too settle, looks like you need to put it on the front axle though!!

Mk2 172
I don't like it, the back looks too low & the front is too high.

Yeah i agree. looks too boy racer. by slamming the back your forcing the weight distribution to the rear more which will make the car handle poorly and give u more understeer.