ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my car back, mapped, exhaust, H&R's

Burgandy 174 sport t
^^well done sherlock, I said very high as is in could go lower, obviously he will get them properley set up like everyone else though!!!

you'll be loosing some low down torque due to the short overall inlet length, coupled with a tiny bellmouth which leads to a stronger refractive pulse due to quicker cross sectional change.

Then there are heat issue with the rad infront.

Volvo S60 T5
Whats the best place for trumpets ben?
Gota get the grinder out for the front slam panel to get some decent ones fitted.

Volvo S60 T5
Well, its all done now and yes its ok but I'm rather disapointed with it to be honest.
178 bhp and 140-150 torque, drives lovely and sound great but I did expect more power.
I'm glad I dont do this for retail customers as I'm at a loss as to why its not pushing more bhp and torque.
Mapping is as best as it can be so its not that.
Maybe I'm expecting to much.

Next thing when I have saved saved some cash is Audi/VW BAM engine and box, at least its gona push 225bhp standard.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Don't forget Mike they give an "accurate" reading. And can sometimes be very tight.

Paul

Volvo S60 T5
I've given up on it now anyway, happy with how it drives just wish it had more power.
Not doing anything else to it now.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
hmmm those are poo results....don't give up though, try to get to the bottom of it.

Volvo S60 T5
AC rads gone.
Rich, feels about the same to be honest. Feels like its got loads more to go at the bottom end of the rev range, it seems fine higher up. My old man said its gona be great on track but crap for normal use, he is a bit of a petrol head :)

Anyway got the airfeild day and a trip to the ring coming up so should be fun, after that I have something else planned for it and I'm gutted I didnt do it in the 1st place.

Volvo S60 T5
got this to go in it later on

9c4a_1.jpg

Just hope I can get some of the money I have spent back from selling the engine/box/bodies and so on once the swops done. Dont matter about the time I spent on it was educational for me.