ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my Car last night

Picked up our 172 Sport last night, all i can say is WHAT A GREAT CAR. couple of things that i dont like is boy racers always want to race you, and the petrol it using a lot when running in.

Wes

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Congrats m8, you maybe even able to keep up with me now !!!!

I found I was using less petrol while running in. Then after the breaking period you start to floor it here and there and you notice how much the car really drinks. I have to sell a vital organ a month to pay my petrol habits.

we fill it up last night and it did a 1/4 tank of petrol only did 50 miles is that good?.

I still cant believe how fast it is and the way it handles, just a amazing car.

Anyone want to buy a mondeo so i can buy a cup as well?

Wes

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Wes,

I suppose that isnt bad if you are doing town traffic but you should be getting at least 30mpg..

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

I found I have to reset the computer evertime I travel to get an accurate reading. I dont know if everyone elses is the same.

BTW the tank is shapped like a bear bottle so the first 1/2 is really quick to go.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Wes24v! The fuel gauge is very inacurate! Mine was useless until I had the whole thing replaced now it works perfectly. The trip computer actually give me an accurate reading now!! on 1/4 tank you should get about 75 miles 300 on a full!

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

GP,

I can get about 350 - 400 miles out of a tank. This is done by driving up to York and back from Essex only htting 70mph and a light foot

Bloody hard though as you have t***s driving past you in Nova you just want to toast.

Does anyones trip computer cut out after it says there is 36 miles of petrol remaining in the tank - its fapping annoying - surely it should count down to zero??

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Chavy

I would have to agree 400 miles is possible I went up to Edinburgh yesterday and got 240 miles on just over 1/2 a tank and I wasnt driving that sensibly either RE: 106 rallye!

But 300 miles would have to be my average! I also find it very difficult to get less than that no matter how hard I thrash it!!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Glad that you like your car Wes. What do you think of the height of the seats?

yeah they are fine, cant complain about anything really.

All i know is that i will have to fit to drive it now as the other half loves it, think another one might be ordered soon.

Wes

172 sport,

well done m8 glad you got it at last, mine aint got esp and its a uk car,and as for the fuel i get about 15mpg on average but i do give it large most of the time try giving it off the orsett c**k r/bout through the bends to chadwell i love blasting it through there but must admit to slowing down on the last left hander thats as blind as stevie wonder happy motoring