ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my Inferno 182!!

182FF c/w Recaros
Seems like a year since i've been after a 182:eek: . Munson will verify;)

Picked it up last night. FF 182 with Cup Packs. Sooooo sweet:D

Love those Recaros:cool:

A few pics

Import0236.JPG

Import0237.JPG

Import0241.JPG

Import0243.JPG

182FF c/w Recaros
Only had the car 1 day and already i've discovered a little gremlin lol.

Seen a thread somewhere about it on this site though. Came homer earlier and the Alarm beeped 3 times.

To be fair the guy i got it off said that it does this occasionally.

Is it worth going to Renault to get this sorted?

domtheone said:
Only had the car 1 day and already i've discovered a little gremlin lol.

Seen a thread somewhere about it on this site though. Came homer earlier and the Alarm beeped 3 times.

To be fair the guy i got it off said that it does this occasionally.

Is it worth going to Renault to get this sorted?

yeah believe its to do with the alarm storing some fault code, renault apparently know this so it should be a easy to solve problem, time wise shouldnt be too bad but depends on dealer really

mine does it........not overly bothered about it as it dont do it all the time anyway, and so far the car is ok

182FF c/w Recaros
I may contact them soon then. Get to know my local dealer and all that. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing though:S :D

Hell, maybe they'll borrow me a Meganne 225 if they need the car for more than a few hours anyway:evil:

MKIII 138
amazing m8 looks the biz, you need to refurb those wheels in gloss black and remove center caps AKA GDI 182

172 Cup
Are they velcro number plates? I'd like to get me some of those, heard someone else mention them on here. No screw holes = good.

182FF c/w Recaros
Indeed the are.

The right side of the rear number plate is coming a bit loose so i'll have to sticky it up again:D does look good though. Think I prefer it to drilled holes.

Just got home after a night visiting friends.

50-90 in 3rd - pretty rapid and I love the kick at 5k rpm:rasp:

172 Cup
Roy Munson said:
MIne has always had stuck on plates. Theres no need to screw plates on?

Is there like a kit you can buy? Or do you just get your hands on some really sticky velcro?.. or do you use something other than velcro? Info please :p

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Theres nothing wrong with your alarm mate! the 3 beeps tell u that the sensors in the car are turned off so u can leave the windows open without the alarm goin off.
There might be a problem if it does it every time u lock ur car thou.

Jaff

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
sweet ride Dom, you might not remember me, munson brought me into the fold on msn a few times?

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I thought that you had nicked mine until I saw the reg plate!

How many miles has the car done? It wasn't from lookers chelmsford was it?

Got a picture from front on of the car? Would be help for me if thats possible.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Jaffa182 said:
Theres nothing wrong with your alarm mate! the 3 beeps tell u that the sensors in the car are turned off so u can leave the windows open without the alarm goin off.
There might be a problem if it does it every time u lock ur car thou.

Jaff

Its not that, its the alarm telling you that the ignition is still active. It isn't but the alarm thinks it is.

Fault code to fix the problem is RS+15 I think.

182FF c/w Recaros
polarbert said:
I thought that you had nicked mine until I saw the reg plate!

How many miles has the car done? It wasn't from lookers chelmsford was it?

Got a picture from front on of the car? Would be help for me if thats possible.

Hi fellow Inferno with Recaro's owner:approve: Can't be many about.....

Got it from a guy in Solihull. Just under 10k:D