ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got my newest toy!!!!

H22A7 Accord Type R

?? didnt realise uprating the exhaust was a step towards standard..........?

[Edited by R3OBC on 22 March 2005 at 3:07pm]

Big thanks to David @ K-tec for all his help and VERY speedy delivery!!! :)

H22A7 Accord Type R

i do mate, but its a show exhaust. Its only a back box too. Duplex systems aint the best for performance due to the extra pipework and bends.....this one is plain, simple, wham bam thank u mam, job done :D

H22A7 Accord Type R

Smokey, i guess u mean bumper?? LOL...........if so, i would if it went high enough but the pic of it on the silver car is about as high as they are designed to go mate......any higher and it would be touching the floorpan.....i think.............shall look into it ;)

1.5 dci 106 Clio

Sweet mate!!
Im looking for something similar myself!
Will this have a nice sound to it?

Im looking at getting a rid of my "standard" mailto:cr@ppy">cr@ppy back box (or more if needed) and replace it so I can have a sweet looking exhaust and sound instead!

Anyone any recommendations? (sorry to jump in on your post R3OBC)!

H22A7 Accord Type R

the exhaust above sounds pretty noisy, pops and bangs when you lift off in 2nd gear............i love them! check out http://www.k-tecracing.comwww.k-tecracing.com and have a gander, thats who my one is by!!

Rob.

Mazda MX5 1.8

good lad

i guess u got the loud one?

i bought the "silenced" one for my 1.6 and damn glad i didnt get the loud one!!

H22A7 Accord Type R

yea, no half measures here lol! Straight to back box :) the 1.6 prob makes it louder for u anyway Chris.........car feels so alive now!!!! love it!

H22A7 Accord Type R

**note to self, K-tec is addictive, yet awful for a hangover headache............bollox** lol

H22A7 Accord Type R

the single one looked ok mate! liked it when i took the add-on pipe off!!!! but, it didnt have the noise or the cat-backness to stay :cool:

H22A7 Accord Type R

its all flooding back to me as to why i always regarded it as the best mod on my old car! it sounds sooooo meaty! its faffing awesome! mid-range is sooo much better now......and blipping the throttle on a downchange earlier, it popped louder than i have ever heard one pop before! ive been driving all day just for the hell of it! i love it! SUPERB :D

Yeah mate, I know how to actually make it pop and do it all the time, its f**king awesome! I wonder how it sounds to the cars behind me? They must think im packing a V6 under the hood! lol!

"Navy" N17 TWO

take a grand tour of the clio - step into the exhaust :p

all look nice but Id cut the bumper a little bit maybe - down to taste ateotd

H22A7 Accord Type R

i dinny think its designed to chop the bumper guys..............anyway, i really dinny care, the f**kin cr is awesome to drive now! the noise is SUPERB!!! 110% grin factor!!! its been popping along Blackpool today :D

H22A7 Accord Type R

the looks aint what its all bout Dan, but cheers! In all honesty, it looked better with the ONE remus pipe on it......but the remus just didnt have the noise for me!