ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got Myself A New Toy!

Disastra Coupe
And no it isn't a vibrator! :clown: lol

Put a deposit down on a Mk2 Phase1... collecting it Wednesday :D

Paid 2 grand. 1.6RXE, 54,000 miles. Very good condition. Seems like a bargain looking round :D

What do you reckon to her?

So my Mk1 is for sale, if anyone's interested!

Last edited:
  Megane Mk4
very sporty.. although the alloys dont seem to match a non-mk1 172 clio imo...

Still, as long as your happy ;)

Disastra Coupe
Wheels are going to be changed. Don't know what for yet, but I'm thinking 15s or 16s, lowered 40mm with some sort of exhaust system and phase 2 rear lights. It's quite an unusual colour too I thought, but I'm sure I can make it work. :D

Disastra Coupe
It's a manual. I'm not 100% sure what it means. It's got air con, abs, alarm, central locking, electric sunroof, electric mirrors and so on. So it's got all the mod con's.

Megane Mk4
Xrtra Electrics probably.... lol ( just guessing now ;) )
good find though, rare to come by nowadays.

Just as long as your happy shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks...

Oh yeah ... the most important mod...

A CS STICKER ;) pmsl

Mégane RS
Yeah nice buy, get some double optic headlights and lower it and it will look quite good

Disastra Coupe
My plans were 16s, lowered 60mm, phase 2 back lights and bit of an exhaust (mabye twin exits, nothing big though). I've been thinking about some sort of clear front lights too. And 'Clio G-B' how much and have you any pics? Don't want anything OTT.

Clio 197
ch!ppen said:
My plans were 16s, lowered 60mm, phase 2 back lights and bit of an exhaust (mabye twin exits, nothing big though). I've been thinking about some sort of clear front lights too. And 'Clio G-B' how much and have you any pics? Don't want anything OTT.

PM me:)

Disastra Coupe
Hellcat said:
nice example mate. cant see from the pics but are the wheels OZ F1s? (mk1 172 wheels)

I believe so. They are OZ's. 14" though and I fancy something bigger.

Golf R/Leon FR
nice mate keep the alloys get it slammed, get some 172 sideskirts ph2 rear lights ands maybe get the alloys done in anthracite would look awesome

Disastra Coupe
victim_of_society_15 said:
nice. what you doing with the RT?

For sale. £1000 ovno if anyone's interested. There's a thread in for sale section. It's in mint condition, blah blah. Read it all in that thread lol. Can anyone point me in the direction of a website where i can get 172 skirts and so on?:D

Golf MK4 GTi 1.8T
ch!ppen said:
For sale. £1000 ovno if anyone's interested. There's a thread in for sale section. It's in mint condition, blah blah. Read it all in that thread lol. Can anyone point me in the direction of a website where i can get 172 skirts and so on?:D

Try Prima Racing www.primaracing.com

Octavia VRS
Seems a good price you paid mate. RXE is the top spec. I looked at a 1.6 before I got my 1.4 a few years ago but it was quite clear that one had been involved in a frontal impact.

A few subtle mods and it will look even better.