ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got the clio back, damage pics...

Racing blue 182
finally got my old clio back, shes a cat c write off, has suspension damage and airbags gone off
heres the pics :(
before:
PC270160.jpg

now:
P4230220.jpg

P4230222.jpg

P4230221.jpg

P4230220.jpg

Racing blue 182
the wing is fooked and its slightly damaged the side of the carbon bonnet. shame as she was mint pre crash

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
Shame, very nice car! not tempted to get it all fixed up or are insurance being gay about it?

are they 15 or 16inch wheel btw?

Racing blue 182
basically i swapped it a couple of months ago with my mate, he then had a bike go into him. he didnt want the car back so i said i would buy it off his ins company so here she is lol. im going to fix her and get her back on the road :D couldnt see it die.

Racing blue 182
shouldnt hopefully cost too much, being a cat c though it will never be worth anything though but then i dont intend to sell again

just need to find out whats damaged on the suspension, it grinds when you turn wheel and its towing in big time.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Not bad, Could be a tidy track car if you just sorted the suspension, even to repair the bodywork is only gonna cost a few hundred, so yeah £800 is pretty good price! :)

Racing blue 182
naaa im not using it on the track. sweet car, shes running 191bhp
im going to get her back on the road and turn my corsa turbo into a fun/track car

Racing blue 182
naa, i want the clio back as my daily car. i do alot of mileage and this car was brill the whole time i had it

E92 M3
thats fuk all mate can get a new set of seats for £100 or sumit

its a good looking car

can i ask how much u brought it back for

Racing blue 182
i think they paid out 2250 for it, it was my mate who had it when it got crashed and ive got it off his ins company.

is buying a cat d repaired clio cup for less than 3k worth it?

does it affect getting insured on it?

what im trying to ask is is there anything wrong with buying cat d repaired cup for cheap.. yes i know its ben in an accident but what exactly does this mean if its been repaired?

Racing blue 182
sorted the towing in of the wheel today, all that needed doing was the tracking! looks fine and drives spot on now! was out by 27! lol
booked in for mot on tuesday...
shall be fitting my replacement wing door and mirror the weekend :D

Chelsea tractor
I've got an airbag computer if you want to send it off to be reset, so that you can keep yours in the car until you can swap them over. Give me a PM if interested