ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gps

172 cup
Hi im looking to buy a sat nav system for my clio 172 cup, im after some advice on what 1 to get. Id like something prity simple to use that would also pick up fixed and mobile speed cameras.
Thanks

I have a navman 330 its very good and means i dont get lost anymore. Cost me £130 so not to pricey. Hope this helps.

Si

1998 BMW e46 323i
everyone's gonna say tom tom, it's a given. the market leader. modern chipset makes for good reception, but i think the speed camera updates are a subscription option

V6 Exige, GTR R35
for mobile speed cameras youre pretty knackered, i have an origin mate, it picks them up - but only when its too late. the only thing that will beat a mobile camera is a laser diffuser, then youre dealing with perverting the courts of justice if youre caught with one.

Tom tom one and download the cameras from the internet.
I'm impressed with mine it has its disadvanatges being as some rural maps are usless.

BMW M135i
Tomtom without a doubt, have used plenty of different makes and nothing has the features, ease of use and the finesse of the tomtom software.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
just bought a tomtom after stealing a friends a few times, easy to use and its always taken us to where we needed to get. plus all u do is pop in the SD card and it works, no hassle. love it