ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grab A Cuppa and Have Read of the last 24hrs !!!!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
LOL riz, made me chuckle :)

I've been to Bradford, I don't care what colour the person is doing the selling, I wouldn't give them the time of day.

I remember your black 172 from years ago. I remember seeing the pics of it on here when it had white wheels.

Re, the number plate of your cup, I think the doovla office is literally by the docks, so tons from down that way (Portsmouth / Southampton) start out like that. Renaults own cars start out like that too (to be honest it doesn't mean that much now)

BG Clio 182
Glad you're clued up with car, if you're organised to sort everything out yourself apart from MOT, great. We all hope to see finished product:D

Nimbus Clio 197
I don't suppose you were going along the m62 near to manchester on Monday night by any chance? I saw a Cup with a very similar reg plate taking it easy in the left hand lane. I was in my Racing Blue 182.

206,172 Cup,focus,X5
I don't suppose you were going along the m62 near to manchester on Monday night by any chance? I saw a Cup with a very similar reg plate taking it easy in the left hand lane. I was in my Racing Blue 182.

yes mate that was me , I saw u come past me then not long after u turned off up a slip road, I did look at ya for a nod but was way to dark

It made me even more pissed off as yours looked pretty dam nice and yes I was taking it slow in the slow lane:sleepy:

Nimbus Clio 197
Hehe I had a look out the side but couldn't really give you a nod or anything, motorway was rather busy as usual! If its any consolation, yours looked nice in the dark! ;-)

206,172 Cup,focus,X5
Hehe I had a look out the side but couldn't really give you a nod or anything, motorway was rather busy as usual! If its any consolation, yours looked nice in the dark! ;-)

Pmsl. Cheers. It also looks nice from my bedroom being in the garage

206,172 Cup,focus,X5
All is rosy then haha Have you found any immediate things that need doing?

would u beleive it but ive been in bed all day feeling ruff as fook. Head ache. Pressure i ears with ringing- which is drivin me mad. I put it down to th3 stress of the last couple days!!!! Could not get to sleep last nite at all due to the humming !!!!!!!!! So ive done nothing today. Yesterday i ordered my exhaust rubbers so wait for them

i think ill just start to clean everything

What a shitter of a day for you and your Mrs but at least you're home safe.

Regarding the exhaust mounts, you're best getting the middle hanger from Renault rather than that eBay jobby, you'll be lucky to get a month out of it.

New one from Renault is a stronger design. Part number (should be) 77 00 424 341.

As for the rear hanger, there's guides on here to reinforce it.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?334696-How-to-repair-rear-exhaust-bracket-for-little-%A3%A3&highlight=exhaust just an example.

All the best with the project.

206,172 Cup,focus,X5
Little update:

Get a letter from Bradford today, yea thank fook for that the V5

This what was inside the envelope

V5Letter.jpg

What a c**t , telling me he had the V5

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
two things (now 4)

1. tit (him)
2. And you will have to pay the £25, only the registered keeper gets a replacemnet free
3. It petrol car, not PLG,
4. the guy is an utter breast

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
It should be petrol car, can't see it being a major issue though aslong as its taxed thats all they care about lol.

206,172 Cup,focus,X5
I really have no idea yet. just want to get her looking and driving spot on, just a big clean up, things that will cost me nothing for now

206,172 Cup,focus,X5
ill do a bit each day TBH , I know it will be worth it in the end.

Its my only hobbie I suppose

Titanium 182
Just read through the whole story whilst waiting to pick my sister up from work and the odd comment and update, you have a proper story behind your car fella, I think I remember seeing this when I have my standard browse for clio sports (me being a 1.2 owner). Can't believe the guy was such an arse about it, such a mental story though, hope it turns out to be a real minter when you've sorted everything bud.

206,172 Cup,focus,X5
thought I would bring this thread back to life, still such a MAD story, but im nearly at the end of my journey now anyway

Cio 172 Cup,Porsche
Hi, I will reiterate that I would never even go to look at another car in Bradford and I only live 9 miles away. Cars I have looked at there over the years have all without exception been inadequaetly maintained, and a lot have so many tasteless accessories on them as to look comical.
In the meantime, get some Fertan on that boot floor pronto before that rust turns seriously nasty.
All that rust under the bonnet and in the boot makes me wonder whether the car has been in flood water, plenty of which has been in West Yorkshire in the last few years.
Anyway, good luck with the car, and hopefully you will get clear title.