ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gran Turismo 7

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Toyota are idiots for not selling the GR Corolla here, stupid rule of 3 ethos.
18c846ac17c63-screenshotUrl.jpg
18c846a903431-screenshotUrl.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've been on and off this past week or two, really like GT but you need to be playing it all the time to be alright at the game, once you leave the game it's hard to get back into it. More so for me is the learning of the tracks , I'm still lost learning the tracks

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I've been on and off this past week or two, really like GT but you need to be playing it all the time to be alright at the game, once you leave the game it's hard to get back into it. More so for me is the learning of the tracks , I'm still lost learning the tracks
You see I'm the opposite, if I haven't played it for a few weeks or months it takes me 30mins and I'm back to normal.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
You see I'm the opposite, if I haven't played it for a few weeks or months it takes me 30mins and I'm back to normal.
a few games like Battlefield 1 and RDR2 i can get into pretty much straight away , majority of others not so much. I might pop on now if anyone is up for some races, trying to finish the Campaign stuff bit by bit

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
a few games like Battlefield 1 and RDR2 i can get into pretty much straight away , majority of others not so much. I might pop on now if anyone is up for some races, trying to finish the Campaign stuff bit by bit
I'm in work mate, unfortunately.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
no bother, i had a go just now and turned it off after about 15 mins. Was doing a Gr3 at Suzuka 5 laps and couldn't get my braking points and vehicle mechanics right.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm exactly the same, got the PS5 when GT7 came out last year and got really into it. Went on holiday for a couple of weeks and then just never got back in to it, the few times I thought oh I'll have a go on GT7 I was left frustrated how I couldn't just jump on and race.

That and the fact Forza is out now which is much easier to jump in to is the main reason I sold the PS5 this week.