ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Epsilon mission is for Michael, you have to go the internet to the epsilon website and answer a quick questionnaire, after that the icon should appearon the map for the missions to start. Beware though it's a chore to do.

Swift Sport
That one hasn't come up yet... Last one I did was the one where you go out in the dingy to dive for pieces of wreckage. Since completing the main missions lots of little ones have kept popping up.

I keep meaning to do it; my PS3 hasn't been on since I completed it - might have a go later on.

I think I've said this about a million times in this thread already but - Why is there no sign of awesome DLC for this like there was for IV?? makes me sad.

(or is there? - I'm a bit out of the loop)

Last edited:
  Swift Sport
I've thought about it but I think I prefer the new exotic lifestyle and money, plus I still keep finding side missions I haven't done. I'm currently struggling on the mission where you save the female lost member from the back of the van. I manage to save her no problem but get blown to pieces when the biker gang chase me down :(

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Why is all DLC online only, wouldn't it make sense to make the new cars and weapons available in game too?

I think most of the cars are in singleplayer. Get them from the garages or buy them online.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Yeah I've had them. Was easier to try them out on singleplayer before buying any online.

Last edited:

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just gone into Michaels garage and can use the following "special vehicles". All of the new weapons are in Ammunation on the right hand side (invisible until you go to buy things).

Elegy RH8
Bifta
Kalahari
Paradise
Roosevelt
Alpha
Jester
Turismo R

0_0.jpg

SQ5
Just gone into Michaels garage and can use the following "special vehicles". All of the new weapons are in Ammunation on the right hand side (invisible until you go to buy things).

Elegy RH8
Bifta
Kalahari
Paradise
Roosevelt
Alpha
Jester
Turismo R

0_0.jpg

Awesome! Sorry for doubting :eek:

I know what I'll be doing after F1

Tried? I can't get online to load it, and when it does its laggy as f**k. Got into my apartment, says I need to be level 12 to do a heist, I'm level 43.

Will try next week, when Rockstar fix it, again.

Swift Sport
Okay so I thought I'd give this thread a bump, especially as the game is still popular!

I've now got an Xbox One and I'm online now too, I've been online since Christmas Eve but I'm still a bit confused by all the Icons and what they mean. Is there a anywhere or anyone who can explain the icons and their meanings? I tried googling but I didn't find much.

Swift Sport
Cheers dude.

Yeah basically anything on the in-game map that isn't in the normal story mode. For example character icons appear in different forms, colours and shapes. I feel like I need a GTA Online tutorial or something, although over the last few days I've learned a few things. I love playing Slasher!