ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads more on GTA 4

i'll have a ps3 by then, but looks like i'll be buying it on 360. can't miss out on gamerscore let alone the extra content!

I read somewhere that both consoles will have downloadable content that will differ.

yes both will have downloadable content but from what has been said my rockstar the 360 will get alot more ie extra chapters that sort of thing

SLK 350
yes both will have downloadable content but from what has been said my rockstar the 360 will get alot more ie extra chapters that sort of thing

So...reading between the lines, what you're actually saying is:

"I don't know I'm merely speculating, but I think..."

182 RB FF
I read somewhere that both consoles will have downloadable content that will differ.

Thing is they said they may have trouble with the Xbox because of people with the Core console not having the Storage room... so surley it will only make it worse?