ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Graphics / Stickers

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Who can make or do stickers for cars ?

Im looking for a F1 sticker for my seat on the R27 almost identical to these ones fitted.

Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 19.36.17.png

Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 19.36.37.png

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Rather than start a new thread, I thought I would tag onto this one.

Can some one make 2 c.20x10cm sticker saying “MY OTHER CAR IS A S” with the S being the Suzuki S symbol? The words in white with the S in red?

Long story short, my parents have just acquired a Suzuki Ignis for driving in the mountains of Switzerland and these are to remind them of their great purchase when they’re back in the UK and to adorn their other cars.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member

Can some one make 2 c.20x10cm sticker saying “MY OTHER CAR IS A S” with the S being the Suzuki S symbol? The words in white with the S in red?

Long story short, my parents have just acquired a Suzuki Ignis for driving in the mountains of Switzerland and these are to remind them of their great purchase when they’re back in the UK and to adorn their other cars.

Renault Clio 182

Please PM me, this may be something I can help with!

Thanks @Dr Jekyll for tagging 👌