ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grasshopper Inn Meet 15-4-12

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
True lol, I was hoping she would come today but she was looking like a snotty mess so best not too.

A ANIMAL
Sorry i didn't make it guys. Me and My brother were actually on the way over in the 850R.

Then the lower suspension arm failed :(.

Bugger.

582777_10150737408426668_557376667_9181783_301112026_n.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I saw you'd posted and was about to moan at you, now I'm just sad. :(

Damaged? Or just in need of recovery?

Edit: Just looked at picture with eyes fully open, what's the damage? You end up in a ditch?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Should've just walked over Joe, would've got there before me anyway.

A ANIMAL
I saw you'd posted and was about to moan at you, now I'm just sad. :(

Damaged? Or just in need of recovery?

Dont know yet mate, its on an axel stand on my drive. i don't think it will be too bad. the dent in the body work its where the strut came away frombody and clinked the inside of the wing.

luckily we were only doing about 15 mph as my brother felt a clonk. Just a PITA. its just been wound up to 320 bhp too :(

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I was told you were coming with Rob, Rob then pulled up and I see these heels and I was like 's**t Joe has some fine ass legs!' and alas it wasnt you lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've changed my mind about the anthracite bits on Brian's car. On LY, they look good!

It's still a girl's colour though. :eek:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
nice place for a meet rob, would be happy to go any time, any more pubs hidden away we can visit in the near future, nice to see everyone and had a good blast to pease pottage and the v6 was lovely:approve:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Dont get ideas on the v6 ian!! ;)

Not a bad turnout either rob, was a nice pub/location too :) Always good to see you too mate. Shame we had to be on 2 different tables. I dont like it when meets get divided but i guess we cant always get it right :(

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
i think its some thing to do with volvo, at least a v6 would not loose money lika new 200 and i could get nice recaro seats in it, the weather should start to get better so you can sit outside, its hard to seat large numbers and it was very busy.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
nice place for a meet rob, would be happy to go any time, any more pubs hidden away we can visit in the near future, nice to see everyone and had a good blast to pease pottage and the v6 was lovely:approve:

I'll look for other car friendly pubs out in the country, I'm sure there must be plenty. I only found this one because I went with the mrs and family and there was a meet going on down the back!

Dont get ideas on the v6 ian!! ;)

Not a bad turnout either rob, was a nice pub/location too :) Always good to see you too mate. Shame we had to be on 2 different tables. I dont like it when meets get divided but i guess we cant always get it right :(

Next time a nice big table could be booked without an issue, but numbers would have to be 100% confirmed.

As said, I'll look for other interesting locations, I prefer things out in the country due to the roads/atmosphere.