ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greatest Present From a Girlfriend?

S4 Avant
As it's my Birthday soon, I've been getting asked questions about what I might like, and earlier in the week, I turned up to the girlfriends flat to find these sat on her floor :approve:

Photo-0363.jpg

Now they're fitted and scrubbed in, the difference in grip from the back end is rediculous, so much more confidence inspiring than the cheap budgets that were on!

172 Cup
dude, what a missus :approve:
I picked my new bird up after my birthday, have to wait till next August :(

S4 Avant
Even more lucky, is the fact that I'm not in work tomorrow, so I may just go and fill my tank up, and have a blast round in the car tonight when no one's about

S4 Avant
She did have an evil glint in her eye when she told me the other week what she was getting you...

Ah well I'll have someone else to send joke texts about lol. :rasp:

Ouch, just as long as I don't die of a boxing related injury.

You all can't drive TBH, I used these and R888's last winter!! LOL!

I'll agree with that, regardless of which tire people are driving on, they shouldn't be driving at stupid speeds in bad conditions.

SQ5
I'll agree with that, regardless of which tire people are driving on, they shouldn't be driving at stupid speeds in bad conditions.

Cheers. Too many people thinking they will grip like they do in the dry, if its wet the road surface is completely different, tyres stay cooler also. Parada's and R888's get the heat into them easier meaning they will be warmer in the wet and still slightly grippier!

In wet weather I rarely go above 10mph below the speed limit! Its dangerous!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Awesome gf :) Ive got my familys buying bits and bobs for my car for xmas haha :D

I might get a couple of these for mine in the new year as they are about £50 cheaper than 888's fitted and will last alot longer if used everyday! I only have one set of wheels :(

Bus w**ker
T1Rs here. Not the bestest tyre in the world but they do me and they don't cost a fortune. Although I want a set of 888s/RS2s for the track though.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Cheers. Too many people thinking they will grip like they do in the dry, if its wet the road surface is completely different, tyres stay cooler also. Parada's and R888's get the heat into them easier meaning they will be warmer in the wet and still slightly grippier!

In wet weather I rarely go above 10mph below the speed limit! Its dangerous!

lol apparently 1mph over the limit is dangerous. ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Got 4x paradas mate, love em, in the dry they are really hard to bet and as stated I drive like a gay in the wet so I don't have to worry much. ;)

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
anal? and then at a push swallow afterwards?

not advisery to kiss afterwards tho