ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

green brake pad part No.help!!(this right)?

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
iv got these brake pads from GSF, The part No. is R64276FG, its meant to be for a mk1 172 clio but when i did a search on the web and also on the invoice it says its for a megane 98' model. could someone please check for me if this is right? getting it fitted this weekend so want to have the right part before i start the job.

cheers guys

1.6 focus zetec....
You're right it does say megane '99 but cant get a picture up so cant say wether they'll fit the 172 or not!! I know the ebc greenstuff i bought for my mk2 ph2 clio fitted my cousins valver so maybe its possible!!

Kiza

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
come on fellas i know u keep your invoices, take one thing of my mind so i could chill out abit.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
They are the same pads for the mk2 ph2 172 / 182 as the megane . Not sure about the ph1's but i'm pretty usre they are all the same pads .Thats the right part number you've quoted for ph2 172's anyway and 182's .