ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Green induction kit for sale

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Caterham 1400 Supersport
Hi Lewis,

Ordinarily I would give you a price happily, it's just that I need to get my new ebay user id up to 10 or more feedback, before I can start my ebay shop. My personal account has loads of sales/purchases, but the user name is totally unsuitable!

As a result, i'll probably have to let the auction run its course.

Sorry :eek:

Dave :)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Monaco Blue Mk2
You can change your ebay user name so you don't loose out on your feedback. I've done this in the past due to unsuitable names.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Caterham 1400 Supersport
Blue4Ever said:
You can change your ebay user name so you don't loose out on your feedback. I've done this in the past due to unsuitable names.

How? That would be ideal. :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Leon Cupra R 225
she moans about the noise? Ah bugger what she says I never listen to my birds' opinions about my car. I drive it, I'll decide what goes and what doesn't.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Caterham 1400 Supersport
LOL, I know what you mean, but we went from three vehicles to two, and although the Clio is mine, she does have to drive it and occasionally take clients to conferences etc. and the noise was a problem! :)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
ive got one of these and it does make a difference. especially coupled with a universal heatshield u can get off ebay for £10-£15