ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greetings from bonnie Scotland

Clio Sport 172
Hi guys, I decided to treat myself for my birthday and bought a Ph2 172 Flamer.. Love it, totally standard with lots of scope for the future.
Decided to join here coz its always good to have a bitta backup.

Heres to lotsa fun in the future ;)

Later guys,
Steff

RB 182 FF :)
Welcome mate :)

am from just over the road in airdrie, got an rb 182 !! might see ya kicking about some time.

Clio Sport 172
Motherwell? OOOOFT! Rough as f**k!

;)

Missed a superb meet today mate!

aye m8, pretty dodgey place.. Got the nose n knuckles to prove it, but am a good boy now :sleepy: call it a misspent youth.

Gimmie a month or 2 to get my current busy sh!t out the way then am free an easy for all sorts.

Deffo hope to see u arond Scott, I'll keep an eye out.. Not around much just now coz my wee worlds pretty busy, little time n maybe I'll give u a shout n we can go for a blast ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

welcome.

Im also from Airdrie but unlike Scott im from the 'posh' end;)

Hoi Paul, i think your forgetting your from burnfoot ;)

Emm aye mate sounds like a plan get a few of us to go out one night ! will be keeping an eye out for your flamer not seen one in the flesh yet ;)

Clio Sport 172
tryin to get some work done on it in between everythin else.
Paint needs tarted up n stuff, just cosmetics n wanna change the sound system to somethin more appealing to my ears.
Totally chocca block just now tho n gonna be away for a wee while. Deffo keep an eye out tho, I'll be kikin around at some point.

tryin to get some work done on it in between everythin else.
Paint needs tarted up n stuff, just cosmetics n wanna change the sound system to somethin more appealing to my ears.
Totally chocca block just now tho n gonna be away for a wee while. Deffo keep an eye out tho, I'll be kikin around at some point.

Sounds good what your gonna be doing to it, maybe get a wee project thread up on the go when you have the chance would like to see how it comes along

Clio Sport 172
takin care of work n stuff mate.
wee project sounds intrestin tho, sure we'll have lots of ideas to throw at it ;) wee cars got endless potential for fun.

Porsche Boxster987S
take inspiration from this flamer - best flame red 172 on the site imo. The lads username on here is whatisjustis if you want to see more.:)

4302456942_18a8bca73a_b.jpg

4301962003_1a48cbfe54_b.jpg

4303855840_467b383768_b.jpg

Clio Sport 172
I be inspired mate, gorgeous car.
hehe was actually thinkin of blacking the wheels.
Lots of work ahead, but bags of time.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to say hi.
Sure I'll have something meaningful to show off at some point.

tiTTy & SV650
Welcome along, rare sight a Flame red 172 around here, other than John and Dave's phase 1's

Clio Sport 172
hell yeah it was a me to me present.. Best kind of all.
always get what u ask for and never dissapointed :D

Had the money sittin and the car came up for sale. Viewed and bought it on my birthday then proceeded to sit with a big cheesey grin for the rest of the day. Enormous fun.

Clio Sport 172
at the meets - we aww like to get aff with each other...

jump about and dance etc..

just relax...

Very nice, do you all hold hands n swap spit in the showers too??
Just askin coz a told youz there are limits to the fek'd up situations I'll get into :rasp:

haha walloper, no used that one in ages..

heres some pics of ma wee motor, bumpers scuffed a bit an it needs lowered n some attention lavished on it. All in due time ;)

frontrs172.jpg

siders172.jpg