ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greetings from Hong Kong! Newbie!

clio 172 cup
welcome.
is there alot of renaultsports in hong kong? always pictured just skylines nd stuff lol

Nissan 350z
With Hong Kong being an ex-British terratory i imagine its far more european influenced than other places around the orient.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What is a person from Honk Kong called?

My friend was deadly serious when he said Hongkanese! Wtf!

Needless to say he still hasn't lived it down.

Clio 182FF
Welcome to Cliosport!

You HAVE to post some pictures of your can in and around Hong Kong - can imagine you could get some awesome pictures!!!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to Cliosport :)

Good to hear people are driving round in more than just Toyotas, Mercs and Nissans these days.

Pictures of your clio?

tiTTy & SV650
Lutecia 172?

Welcome, my mate is living and working in Hong Kong at the moment and he went to the Top Gear Live show and they had 172's on show doing some driving display

Mini Cooper S sport
^^^ FLOL!

Topic - Greetings From Hong Kong and last reply Dave H.

I'm just amazed it took you two pages, and you didn't ask whether he/she was female and single!

Hello and welcome to CS by the way, apologies for Dave he's obsessed with Chinese girls.

Peddled device
^^^ FLOL!

Topic - Greetings From Hong Kong and last reply Dave H.

I'm just amazed it took you two pages, and you didn't ask whether he/she was female and single!

Hello and welcome to CS by the way, apologies for Dave he's obsessed with Chinese girls.

lol...no...Asian ladies ;)