ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greetings from the south east 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Clio 182
Evening all! Just collected my clio and love it already! Planning on doing a few mods to it if there are any suggestions
Good to meet ya all 👍

Clio 182
Here she is

Attachments

• CF463BE3-3028-44E4-8CC9-939268C61D2C.jpeg
    CF463BE3-3028-44E4-8CC9-939268C61D2C.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
All they need for the road is decent tyres (I really rate continental contisport 3’s) and maybe spend the modding money on freshening up the chassis, shocks for it (if they look old) & just refreshing things a bit (bushes etc)

Clio 182
All they need for the road is decent tyres (I really rate continental contisport 3’s) and maybe spend the modding money on freshening up the chassis, shocks for it (if they look old) & just refreshing things a bit (bushes etc)
How do theese look 😂 (for sale if anyone interested)

Attachments

• 4783305B-7743-439F-8530-FD380F171AE0.jpeg
    4783305B-7743-439F-8530-FD380F171AE0.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 42

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Are they 15’s or 16’s?

Might be interested for the tyres of 16’s? (I’d guess they’re 15” though?)

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Welcome to the club. South East owner here. Maidstone Kent

Attachments

• DSC_2687.JPG
    DSC_2687.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 44

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
You'll love the Clio. Is it's for road use decent road tyres PS3 are ideal and just refresh bushes etc. If it's track get the credit card out

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Exactly what I bought my first 182 for had 7 now. Currently have 182 cup rear cage, voucher seats harnesses coilovers the list is endless. Weekend you and tract fun when I get chance mainly at Brand's

Clio 182
Exactly what I bought my first 182 for had 7 now. Currently have 182 cup rear cage, voucher seats harnesses coilovers the list is endless. Weekend you and tract fun when I get chance mainly at Brand's
As far as im aware its been lowered, full scorpion exhaust system(very loud) and alloys and slicks👍

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
As far as im aware its been lowered, full scorpion exhaust system(very loud) and alloys and slicks👍
Sounds like it's seen the track then. You'll want better road tyres for this weather. Lowered great as long as they're not the cheap springs I had a set in one of mine makes your fillings vibrate out. Mines very loud full stainless decat and single back box

Attachments

• VID-20190121-WA0020.mp4
    2.1 MB
  Clio 182
Sounds like it's seen the track then. You'll want better road tyres for this weather. Lowered great as long as they're not the cheap springs I had a set in one of mine makes your fillings vibrate out. Mines very loud full stainless decat and single back box
I cant open the video of thats what it is! This is full stainless and decat! The guy brought it and did the bits be wanted to see the track, samller steering wheel etc and its done 50 mile since the last MOT

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
I cant open the video of thats what it is! This is full stainless and decat! The guy brought it and did the bits be wanted to see the track, samller steering wheel etc and its done 50 mile since the last MOT
Just a video of the car flat out down the straight at Brand's. Yeah shaped steering wheel is a good mod original is like a bus wheel. I drive a focus st3 all day but love getting in the clio for a bit of fun

Clio 182
I worked out how to open it!! Sounds lovely

Attachments

• IMG_3095.MOV
    9.6 MB

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
Hi mate, welcome to the SE club.
As for mods, I think one of my battery cover/intake covers lifts the bay big time. Whilst helping heat soak.

I also rate the ps3 tyres and suspension refresh.

good check over if the cam cover bolts, clean up the throttle body, easy little bits go along way I find.

Attachments

• B9EE2AB2-334C-4633-B7B1-8E0A764F4F35.jpeg
    B9EE2AB2-334C-4633-B7B1-8E0A764F4F35.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 30