ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

greetings

Clio 1.2 04
Hey guys, basically my names James Gregory. I'm 17 and from Coventry. Was well into scooters (high end nos evo2 aerox) and ive just finished 30 hours of lessons and i'm now going to be doing a crash course in blackpool (y)

basically the plan is to sell the scoot for 650, get myself a 1.2 clio dynamic 16v for 1500 give my mum 650 then pay her back £70 a month.

came on here as theres some great projects and i have a good idea of what to do to my clio now :)

(17" multi spoke black alloys, coilovers, debadge rear, paint front badge)

but yeah hope to become part of the community and learn alot about clios and make my car gorgeous :rasp:

SG9 Forester STi
Welcome to CS! good choice for your first car and you will be able to get loads of ideas on here.

One bit of advice I would give is 17" wheels generally don't look brilliant on the mk2 Clio, 16s look much better :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
not aftermarket as such. just put an RS grille on there. there is usually someone selling on on here. pay the £10 membership, get loads of good advice and get full access to the forum (this is where you will see the for sale stuff). its a good place.