ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grey 1.2 Dynamique

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Been on this for a while but joined as a member today. I have a mk2 phase 2 grey 1.2 Dynamique 2003. Changed oil and replaced all spark plugs when bought car for £1400 a few month ago. Its pretty standard and is a good wee car. Had to replace the coil pack and a new spark plug last week as my engine management light decided to come up as the car was misfiring. A mate of mine that works in a garage done it all for me for £60 which was the price for the parts so was all good. Cant spend a fortune on the wee car as i havent got the cash but wanting the car to look smart but different than standard. So any suggestions are welcome. Any tips that i can do myself for the apperance performance or maintenance would be welcome as i am a amateur basically but not fully stupid as i am a qualified marine engineer so not scared of doing work.
Here she is...
2013-06-02 19.50.34.jpg 2013-06-02 19.51.04.jpg 2013-06-02 19.50.51.jpg 2013-06-02 19.50.18.jpg

Cant seem to get the image sizes any bigger!