ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greyish V6 Coventry.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
PH2 V6 Parked on the Bell Green Rd, I drove past at about 11:40am

It was a greyish colour, first one i've seen since moving
back to Cov, very tidy.:cool:

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
Only 2 made, other one is further south, essex way- will try and find out more over on v6clio.net.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
A girl at land rover, Gaydon used to own a Lunar V6. Would not suprise me if it was that car.

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
4 in the UK i believe, one with full blue leather pack, one with cream leather, 2 standard and of those just one has silver side pods i believe

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
If it's there 2morro i'll get the camera out.

I drive down that road every day on my way to work,
owner must have been visiting someone, as it's a main
road and it was parked on the pavement!

I doubt anyone with a car that rare would move to a house
where theres no parking.:S

Anyone could fcuk with it.

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
I remember you putting it up for sale a few years back, spotted it online looked well. If it was #260 its still alive and doing well, being cherished by one of the v6clio.net clan :)

In fact ALL 4 Lunars are accounted for on the website

good stuff

200 Gordini
I remember you putting it up for sale a few years back, spotted it online looked well. If it was #260 its still alive and doing well, being cherished by one of the v6clio.net clan :)

In fact ALL 4 Lunars are accounted for on the website

good stuff

Maybe you could find out who it was then? :)

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
I could but im not ;)

privacy issues of revealing the database details on v6clio.net

Its only avaliable to club members

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
rx54 ybd is my old reg, looch myn was the one will full blue leather.

Hi Craig.. you used to own the ex MTV Lunar did you.? Well.. thats if my info is right..

I own one of the 4 Lunars. I believe it was yours I was trying to buy through Masters at Newbury about 3 years ago nearly now. I got impatient and bought a Black/Gold one in the end.. until the Lunar I now own appeared.. :)

Would be great to hear all about your experiences with your Lunar whilst you owned it! PM me if you wish, be great to hear from you bud!

For the record though guys..

2 Lunar's with FULL blue leather, seats engine covers, steering wheel and trim etc inc. alcantara head lining. Commissioned by RUK
1 Lunar with creme leather seats, steering wheel and trim.
all with colour coded pods, and
1 with standard v6 interior.. with silver pods

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Close Looch, close... ;)

I thought pugs9000 would've known have many there were though.. lol

Looking forward to putting lots of faces to names at The Warwickshire meet next weekend!

Clio 182 + Recaros
I've seen one of these in South Wales on the M4 a couple of weeks ago, the number plate was along the lines of V6 TOY. It looked like it had come stright out of the showroom