ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

grill mesh.

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
I plan to chop out the number plate area on the valver, for better cooling, i need to mesh out the whole front section to protect the intercooler/engine. i was looking at 'lockwood' mesh, anybody used it? or recomend something, open to ideas, id like something sturdy (needs to be cut with wire cutters) that hopefully wont look tacky as this is a necessary mod & not maxpower style.

Punto/Clio GTT
ide probably look at a car with an original huge cut out in the bumper. like maybe evo/impreza etc, and modify the grille they use from factory. i think metal mesh will just look crap unless its been blacked, powedercoated or whatever,

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
ya, was thinking of black powdercoat, as the valver is black, & id like to keep it as standard looking as possible.

Punto/Clio GTT
like the grille in the bumper off this. modify it to fit yours and itll look spot on. any mesh is gonna look shite i think unless its pretty much unseeable

sub_newrxsti1.jpg