ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ground Zero - where can I get it

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on some cheap Ground Zero stuff??? Ive got a Hydrogen series amp and Im looking for subs, components, etc. (basically whatever I can find) to make up the rest of my new install. If anyone knows a supplier of this, or if EvilICE can get me good deals on any stuff (bearing in mind Im a student on a somewhat limited budget!) then Id be grateful. Ideally, Im after 2 Hydrogen 10"s and a 15" plus 5.25" co-ax and a set of 5.25" midrange drivers or components. And I could be tempted into another amp as well.

Hi mate

We do the full Ground Zero range. Ive just been fitting a set of 6.5" components and a 4 channel amp into a Rover today and it sounds mint.

We do the Hydrogen 10s for £159 each. They dont make a Hydrogen 15 but the Uranium 15" is an extremely fierce piece of kit for £305..you will need a good amp to run that though. The 5.25 hydrogen coaxials are £42 and the 5.25" components are £89...As you probably know..all good kit and superb value for money.

If you wanted some stuff then i could do a package deal for you with slightly cheaper prices.

Russ