ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Group B rallying comes back to the northwest on the 25th and 26th of august!!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Spotted this is happening http://www.rallyegroupeb.com/theroute.html

I know it's a long time away but I thought I would give people the heads up as its groups B awesomeness in the middle of the summer over the bank holiday weekend doesn't come very often :)

I will be trying hard to go to this and hopefully will get a group of us going to a location to show some CS support.

the navigator mentioned this in another thread. he's taking part in a quattro iirc :cool:

rally hq is at michelin, stoke just down the road from here. going to be an epic day out :D

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ye, taking part in this and in a Quattro would be my dream come true! (I was too young to see group B in its prime :()

Ye it's all within 40 mins of my house, and cholmondely is 2 mins away so I can't miss this :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Anyone got anymore info on this, I hear its building up to be really big??

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Oh my god I'm all over this!!!! SWEET!!

More details needed!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
There was a few people talking about it through knowing people taking part (one comes to mind who knows someone entering a Quattro I think?) not much detail has been released ATM but it should pick up as it gets closer.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Just been updated that this has now been canceled as 2 stages will not meet MSA regs and they can't find other stages quick enough :(

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Would have been a parade not a rally really giving the rarity and value of these cars so its a shame the MSA couldnt be flexible

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I know big shame tbh but there was a few that was raced properly by people with silly money but a lot that where collectors.

They will hopefully sort the tracks for another date though.