ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Group Buy on NEW Micro Roadpilot

Why would you need one of those? All speed cameras have a warning sign and white stripes painted on the road. If you need a little device to warn you of something that is clearly visible you shouldnt be allowed on the roads in the first place.

d-cup what a tw*ty comment!

ive personally been driving in an unknown area and almost been flashed by a camera i never new was there (ie hidden behind a sign, round a bend, etc)

thats like saying whats the point in any radar detector as u should be able to see the cops, blah de blah blah...

The Micro has a far superior database :) As for radar detectors, the origin b2 does not have one yet & personally I dont think its worth having as nearly all mobile speed traps are now lasers and not radar..... I have laser jammers, which are a far better solution ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i have tried the bigger road pilot with the touch screen and the b2, they both compare well, but i prefer the b2... the micropilot is to overpriced for my liking ....

If anyone is thinking of buying an origin b2, let me know your best price & I may be able to get it with at least 5% discount.

Quote: Originally posted by cliosportcraig on 06 January 2004

This one is only GPS based and has no radar detection which is just as vital as GPS, so the Origin is far superior !!
Sorry i didnt mean radar i meant laser !! Although the origin does have a radar input and add on aswell !! So covers all threats !!

Quote: Originally posted by Scooby Doo on 06 January 2004

If anyone is thinking of buying an origin b2, let me know your best price & I may be able to get it with at least 5% discount.
At the moment me and has are working on a group buy for the origin and can currently get them for £335 with next day del but we are hoping to lower this if we can gain enough interest !! so if you could get them to maybe £300 or lower that may be interesting !!

These retail at £430, so you are already getting a good discount, I cant do any better than that Im afraid :) However, a word of warning, make sure you get these units from an authorised origin b2 retailer....

Yeah they are coming from an authorised dealer !! Theyll be very close to what to what dealers buy them for, as they are from a family member who owns the company, if that makes sense !! Most other devises and gadgets are available too !!

Quote: Originally posted by Scooby Doo on 06 January 2004

Craig, wasnt trying to step on anyones toes, just trying to help the club that got me bit by the modding bug :D
Your not stepping on anyones toes mate !! keep up the good work soldier !! ;) !!

BTW thanks for the link and info Tom looks like a nice tidy little unit !! think im gonna go for the b2 tho because of the laser ability !!

I got a RoadPilot ;) and Im very happy with it - Hubby brought it for me for Christmas to replace a Snooper S6R Neo which looked rather dated next to the roadpilot:)

If there is enough interest I may be able to get these prices lower :D

GPS Early Warning Speed Camera Systems :

• NewMicro Road Pilot                    £299
• NewMicro Road Pilot + Radar     £630
• MorpheousRoadPilot                   £395
• MorpheousRoad Pilot + Radar   £695
• Origin b2                                          £390

Laser Jammers :

• Laser Jammer testing per car held in the Reading area £40

• TargetLRC 100 Laser Jammer is                                £285

Package Bumper Discount Deals !!!

• Micro RoadPilot + LRC100                 £610