ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GRRR Insurance!!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I'm trying to insure a shitty daily driver, So i can take the clio off

I'm 19, been driving a yearbut have no NCB. No Claims or convictions.

The car im tryna insure. a £100 Fiesta 1.1 Popular ona G Plate.

£900! for Thrid Party, does that not seem excessive? ITs not even covered for theft! Thats with my dad added to the policy!

I also tried a Pugeot 205 1.8 diesel, £2,500!! Third party again! I'm paying less than that on my Fully Comp Clio with all mods declared!

IS it any wonder kids go on their parents policy these days!

try some different companies mate those prices are extrotionate! Bell were good for me as were CIS. Try confused.com for lots of quotes.

Leon Cupra R 225
650 maximum. Ive got one yr ncb and passplus and am getting a vts/106 gti insured for 850!!!

tommyboy said:
650 maximum. Ive got one yr ncb and passplus and am getting a vts/106 gti insured for 850!!!

WHERE??? I'm 21 3 years no claims bonus and cant insure a 106gti/vts for that little!!

Oyster Card
Fiestas are always high insurance wise I found that for some reason, try the MK1 Clio RN 1.2 they were reasonable.

C

Cupster

My argument to insurance companies:

Why should you pay twice for a second car? You can only drive one at a time? :dapprove: