ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT4 on the PS2

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just to see who has the fastest lap on the nerburgring in any car std or non std, also the fastest lap in the 172 and V6 standard spec only

53 Clio's & counting
iv done it in a caterham,only mods are slicks,a supercharger and exhaust,about 250 bhp i got in round in 6 mins 55 secs :)

il go try with the clio now lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Not bad in a catereham, the fastest i've been was in a MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V race car '89 5mins 44 secs that was in june 2005 im abit rusty now im trying to get back in the game

53 Clio's & counting
just had a quick go,only 1 lap in each so not very clean but a bench mark 4 the rest of ya

ph2 172 : 8 mins 34.685 secs

ph2 clio v6 : 8 mins 18.194 secs

both std with no driving aids

A silver Honda
nurb20cs.jpg

that was my best back in the day.

Street Triple R
who was it who won this competition last time? with a time about 20sec quicker than anyone else

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Lets give this track a chance then mid field now that is a good course a 1 that im familier with im having a go on 172 nerberg now fingers ready

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
First go was 9min 9 secs 172 comp standard that 8min 38 secs is very impresive i've lost my touch im getting it backugh i'll have a go on midfield in abit

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
If I was a Moderator, this would be put into Technology Chat. But alas, I'm not. So I will comment and say my best is 8mins 59sec. Cant get anywhere near that again, low 9s at best.