ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

You lot may or may not appreciate this, crap video quality but still. It's one of the Forza Project Blackjack lot on GT5. Silky smooth drifting skillz.

Also on GT5P!!!! lol at the std tv!

[video=vimeo;3371288]http://vimeo.com/3371288[/video]

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Why did the put they b spec in. Why not more a-spec, other games had many more races. All the normals then area specific and loads of car specific. B spec is only required for long endurance races when you can't be gucked to drive for 24 hours.

Can anyone please tell me if its safe to sell my Kubelwagon as its work 70k on the second hand market????

Or is it needed in a future race?

SLK 350
Lend away, cheers!

Got you added, just pinged you a msg from GT. Nothing in my garage yet.

Last edited:
  clio 182
Gunna get a gtr, but which one? The standard model, concept? One with the black masks? Or Vspec? Which one is the best? Tuning n overall? Tryed searching thread gone bk to page 148 n couldn't find anything

SLK 350
Ahhhhaaaaaa.... you can only loan 1 car a day then. Jay I'll return the truck tomorrow. Enjoy the Buick!

Ref GTR, get Vspec.

Cayman S Edition 1
Ahhhhaaaaaa.... you can only loan 1 car a day then. Jay I'll return the truck tomorrow. Enjoy the Buick!

Ref GTR, get Vspec.

Damn so I see. Thx for the buick. Won my races and will return tomorrow. Just won an RUF RGT'00 which looks pretty cool. Also won my own buck thank god:)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
havnt't tried that one yet. havn't got the right cars yet. I'm still mucking around on the first 3 A-Spec groups

1.6 Ford Focus
What?!

After spending hours trying to get this expert karting race done I have gold on all of them and my reward is some ugly matte green paint that im not going to use.

SLK 350
Can someone please lend me:

1x Lamborghini
1x Ferrari
1x Mini

Need to be good enough to win professional races if possible, but I can tune them for you if needs be. Will be returned as soon as I can re-send.

If you need one in return PM me.

PSN = Jahoker

Thanks a lot.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just getten and used the Buick Special '62 to win the America nmuscle cars and wow what a beast it is, even std left them standing still. Also what a noise it makes

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Gunna get a gtr, but which one? The standard model, concept? One with the black masks? Or Vspec? Which one is the best? Tuning n overall? Tryed searching thread gone bk to page 148 n couldn't find anything

V spec all the way!

1.6 Ford Focus
whats the benifits of the rigidity? :s can you fell the difference?

A quick google search says it's something to do with G forces on the car during high speed cornering that bends the chassis.

Apparently this affects the cars handling... It's made my Cobra a bit slower but still handles well.

Petrol Blue 182.
ahh i see, i liek the fact changing things effect the whole performance of the car, i slamed my ek and it was all bouncy in the corners as aposed to normal ride height

1998 BMW e46 323i
Can someone please lend me:

1x Lamborghini
1x Ferrari
1x Mini

Need to be good enough to win professional races if possible, but I can tune them for you if needs be. Will be returned as soon as I can re-send.

If you need one in return PM me.

PSN = Jahoker

Thanks a lot.

I too need to borrow a ferrari and a lambo,...

PSN johnmed

How are people ,managing to come by these cars?

1.6 Ford Focus
Im disappointed with the Civic... I followed the hype on here and did the 100k racing mod to it thinking it would be awesomely quick and mines strugling to overtake a Honda CRX on B-Spec on the Tsubasa course.