ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
the F40 in real life was ment to be abit of a dog with handling wasnt it? what cars have ppl got, ive got a cappacino, BMW 1 series Tuned thing (cant rember the exact name), Evo 9, Evo 9 Tuned, skyline GTR, integra type R and some other car thats red lol

clio sport f1 r27
i had issues with the update because i was using wi fi i had to use the ethernet cable and worked fine ps jay 16v u came 7th tut tut!!

Leon Cupra 300
Have they sorted the car handling out in this game? In GT3 it was spot on but they ruined it in GT4!

I'm hoping it's back to GT3 standards.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Just completed it. All races in gold but time trials i have either got silver or bronze on. They are hard. Now i just have to earn 2,000,000 credits to buy the Ferrari F2007.

I find that race A1 is the quickest way to make money.

A1 = 4 mins (3:54 really but ill round it)
A1 = 20000 CR per race so i need 100 races

4 minutes x 100 = 400 minutes = 6 Hours 40 Minutes

So i have to do 6 hours 40 of straight gameplay going around in a circle 500 times. I think ill go crazy!!!

Any easier way to get it?

335i M SPORT!!!!
I downloaded a game save with 100% complete, used it on my american psn id... nice driving all d cars including the f1, but more more satisfiying doing the race's my self, can't wait for proper online rooms, CS rooms 16 players online sounds great....

if you want the game save data lemme know and i'll upload it...

Audi TT 225 Quattro
i had issues with the update because i was using wi fi i had to use the ethernet cable and worked fine ps jay 16v u came 7th tut tut!!

lol , thought id seen the name before:D i swear i got knocked about on that race causing me to come 7th;)

Citroen DS3 DSport
I downloaded a game save with 100% complete, used it on my american psn id... nice driving all d cars including the f1, but more more satisfiying doing the race's my self, can't wait for proper online rooms, CS rooms 16 players online sounds great....

I've just tried the F1 car and it is stunning, the replays are gorgeous. Having played this I wish they'd release a full F1 game.

The savegame I tried has 40 cars available and all events complete, likewise I only used it with my US id.

Passed all 3 licenses now.
Got the fezza and took me about 20 goes to past everyone in one go lol
Now im finding that i can't past anyone in s class first race lol!
Gotta have to up my game i think.
Must try these timetrials.. the way you modifiy your cars are a bit pants though... i miss the old way of upgrading this that and the other... none of this points per race stuff... t'is a bit weird.

is there someway to cheat online?
A few times now i have been gettin ready to start a race in whatever position im in... its scrolling across the front of the track shwing everyone rolling and suddenly some fucker goes flying through everyone even though we haven't even started yet, and the sod ends up miles ahead when the race has started and the rest of us are left with no chance of catching up...

57 Clio Campus Sport

pm'd

Any one give me any tips for Race A2?

I have an SRT10 which is stupidly fast on the straights but put it into any corner at over 20mph and it just goes into a tank slapper!!!

Golf R soon...
I went out to buy this today and all the local shops had sold out! lol

I ended up buying it online through the PLAY. Pre-ordered GTAIV as well!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've really clicked with it today, its very good once you get into it, still not quite Forza material, but not far off. If damage comes along it will make it a lot better.

^^Nope but Forza 2 is a full game as opposed to an extended demo, I think GT5p is more a graphical showacse of what we can expect and if i'm being cynical a way to fund the ongoing development of GT5

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
I've really clicked with it today, its very good once you get into it, still not quite Forza material, but not far off. If damage comes along it will make it a lot better.

gt5 devs were talking about damage during an interview. they have big plans!!!

u should be able to find the interview on youtube

Octy VRS
I'm loving Daytona Speedway online, great laugh at silly speeds watching people crashing in front of you and praying you'll shoot through the aftermath dust cloud.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Any one give me any tips for Race A2?

I have an SRT10 which is stupidly fast on the straights but put it into any corner at over 20mph and it just goes into a tank slapper!!!

lol i got that too. go easy on the throttle and ull be cool

FOCUS ST 275
Yeah i believe a wheel would be more forgiving,

Thinking im going to get one of these G25 tings, its quite hard to try and get my thumb pressure just right for the throttle and steering is near impossible with the analogue stick.

Perhaps a Chair will be on the shopping list aswell??

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Yeah i believe a wheel would be more forgiving,

Thinking im going to get one of these G25 tings, its quite hard to try and get my thumb pressure just right for the throttle and steering is near impossible with the analogue stick.

Perhaps a Chair will be on the shopping list aswell??

yeah I'm looking at getting both now I've decided I like GT5.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
^^Nope but Forza 2 is a full game as opposed to an extended demo, I think GT5p is more a graphical showacse of what we can expect and if i'm being cynical a way to fund the ongoing development of GT5

its not an extended demo though Brazo, I don't care what people say, you don't pay £20 for a demo. I'm still with Lee on that I don't think GT5P will be far off what GT5 will be.

Citroen DS3 DSport
For only £17.99 I'm not complaining, I actually think it is great value and an excellent game. If others disagree then that is their right.

The G25 combined with a Playseat is a great way to play the game. I've found the cars to be far more controllable when left foot braking combined with the accelerator. Previously I had been right foot braking but the cars were less stable going into corners.