ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
NASCARS epic hee hee such fun driving round Grand Vally in the Jimmie Johnson car hee hee

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
NASCARS epic hee hee such fun driving round Grand Vally in the Jimmie Johnson car hee hee

I hate it, trying to finish the Jeff Gordon races 150k if you get first, do you think i can even get 5th? nah, no chance, they just out accelerate me, even tho im driftin behind them in the corners they just leave me for dead,

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
im having to re-install all the bloody game data again, it kept hanging when to back to the main menu. PS3 was still responsive but just stayed on the GT rolling icon. grrr

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I did that too, was livid. lol. Maxed out Countach will do it.

A Maxed out countach will FAIL, did mine maxed up and it lost, maxed out my buick and that gets left on the straights, even tho it has 700+bhp, this historic is a right pain tbh,

Yes b spec is great for money and cars. You also get x1 at level 30 a spec if you complete the challenge. Actually there are 3 x1 variations.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
is it worth starting B-Spec then, i've only gotten to lvl 2 and thats it went over to A-Spec should i continue on B like?

Also what sort of races are on Extreme, what am i expecting on there in 1 or 2 levels time

I didn't really feel I could test it out at Brazo's given the heath robinson rig up going on. Would have probably ended up flicking his new wheel across the lounge at one of his dogs as it broke free lol.

S3, HD Nightster
A Maxed out countach will FAIL, did mine maxed up and it lost, maxed out my buick and that gets left on the straights, even tho it has 700+bhp, this historic is a right pain tbh,
Let me re-phrase that mate. I have done it with a maxed out countach lol. It's hard but possible.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Please tell me that car sounds better in the game and it's just youtube f**king up the sound somehow? f**king awful, sounds nothing like the 458.

GT5's sound is generally awful across the board. Nothing new there, it's always been the same.

Octy VRS
My tuned 458 sounds like awesome, screams at the top end. In the Fezza race replay you could really tell the difference between the different engines. Yeah there are a lot of borrowed sounds with the standard cars but some are pretty authentic. My '62 Pontiac sounds the nuts.

Nippy white cup
TBH thats why I posted the comparison vids...GT5 (or more so the GT series) seems to have the most tinny engine sounds around. I know they record the engine sounds but it sounds like they record them without any load on the egnine so there is no induction noise which I guess is where the bass comes from

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
is it worth starting B-Spec then, i've only gotten to lvl 2 and thats it went over to A-Spec should i continue on B like?

Also what sort of races are on Extreme, what am i expecting on there in 1 or 2 levels time

also i only got 4 photo travel, how do i get more precisly?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Finally done the Historic race car cup today:D was actually a piece of piss after winning the Toyota 7 Race car. i put stage 3 turbos on but didn't really need to... was surprised when i passed another one on track and see 2 dirty big turbos hanging off the 5L V8:evil: was very impressed for a standard car so took some pics of mine;)

NrburgringNordschleife_7.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_6.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_5.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_4.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_3.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_2.jpg

Fiesta ST-2
Don't care about conparisons to forza tbh the AI is still s**t IMO. Numerous times have I been spun from behind driving in a straight line then the computer driver has continued to push me up the track sideways like I'm not even their.

Octy VRS
Yeah I had that on the Ring AMG lap race. Was on the straight at the end in 1st minding my own and just got shoved out the way causing me to spin.