ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

DCi
I've been knocked off the track in both games tbh.

For me, everything Forza does, it does to a great standard.
Whereas GT5 does somethings better and some things worse.

So bit pointless to compare, enjoy GT5 more

1.6 Ford Focus
B-Spec Bob had no problems Winning that event in the 430 scuderia, fully tuned :)

Bugger, looks like il be saving up again then unless someone's willing to lend me one for the race?

I was just in first place finally but my b-spec driver had a crisis and parked up on the grass facing the wrong direction letting everyone pass.

S3, HD Nightster
Did you changed the gear ratio atall? thats one thing i havnt done tbh
Nah didn't change any ratio's, just did everything expect restore body rigidity. The trick is not to let anyone past, get in front from the first corner and block them for the rest of the race. If you let one of the race cars past at any point you've got no hope catching them.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I give up, done the countache to how the guide says but just cant get into first position, really buggin me now, were do you get that toyota race car from?

S3, HD Nightster
You need a beast of a start and to brake like a hero into the first corner lol. Don't forget you're not going to be penalised in this race for treating the opponents like bumper cars!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
You need a beast of a start and to brake like a hero into the first corner lol. Don't forget you're not going to be penalised in this race for treating the opponents like bumper cars!

lol i know, but soon as you start i end up in 11th then into the first corner 5th try and power out its too slow, end up 6th into the twists and theres no chance gettin 1st by first tunnel, as the lead car just powers away and leaves me for dead, tried the other track up to 4th first bend but up towards the 2nd bend they power out when im half way round it, il give it a go again after i do more b-spec races tbh

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
gotten all Gold in the beginner,amateur,professional and expert on both accounts and still yet to do the Historic and Gran Turismo All Star in the expert

Octy VRS
An F-150 turned up in the used lot, can finally do the truck race. Got the 190 EvoII at the same time.

How are the in-cockpit players finding the transition when using one of the standard cars? You win a car or something, and have to switch to bumper cam? I think I'd probably have to just play the whole game with bumper cam :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I think I'd just use the bumper cam all the time.

That said, I normally use the rear view like I do on F3... so it's even worse when I have to look at the standard car's PS2 polygons. lol.

DCi
oh man i just saw that toyota race car in the used car section, it would have been perfect for the classic car race except its level 23 and about 4mil creds :(

Octy VRS
Same, I use bumper cam. Doesn't help that some cockpits are LHD and some RHD. Find that really off putting.

An F-150 turned up in the used lot, can finally do the truck race. Got the 190 EvoII at the same time.
If you had said mate you could have borrowed mine!

Do you still have that historic jap car as I need to do that race again on b spec:eek:

Octy VRS
It's ok, it's white and looks quite cool so think I'll do it up a bit.

Yeah, think so. I'll send it over if I can get on later.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Bumper cam is best. Although I'll sometimes cycle around because the cars sound better on the behind view. My '70 challenger sounds epic from behind.

It's ok, it's white and looks quite cool so think I'll do it up a bit.

Yeah, think so. I'll send it over if I can get on later.

cheers dude will allow my b spec driver to complete the beginner events and net me a level 5 gift car.
Hopefully the forza 4 thread will keep the trolls out of here;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
it's fully lightened and got a full exhaust system on it. got nee turbo yet or anything. i had to increase the gear ratio abit, it wil lbe a weapen when it's done up also abit more of a handfull

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've bought one quit a few days ago and tonight of a race both un used, got a white and a black one. awsome car.

bought a few cars today

Saleen S7
Skyline GT-R Pace car
Ford GT '05

can't remember if i bought this one it's a Jenson Interceptor mkIII '74