ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Is there any reason yo do keep blithering on about why it is? You have said your piece more than enough but you still go on and on.
Do you have nothing better to do?

Maybe because it seems that, where GT5 is involved, it's illegal to have a negative opinion without being labelled as "anti-PS3" or being told you're trolling because the irrational rimmers cannot accept that opinion. Maybe?

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I can accept your opinion and I am not defending the game as its not the best. But do you really need to go on and on? You have had your say so you could step away from the internet and do something more productive other than moaning. Maybe?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Can I just say, I played this last night at a mates house with his 14 year old son. I turned all the aids off and used manual gears. Although I knew I hated this game, and I wasn't expecting much, it was much, much worse than I thought.

All the cars sound the same, the handling was appalling, I used a few different cars and they all felt the same, overall compared to Forza, it was utterly gash.

Listerine & Poledo
Last edited by a moderator:
  Listerine & Poledo
Because I dont spend hours staring at each pixel picking faults?

I just enjoy it for the game it is.

Listerine & Poledo
Nope, got a PS3.

I barely get time to play that either, so I'm not going to start blowing money on another console.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Fair enough, hard to comment though having not played both games. If you had, you would understand where we are coming from.

Listerine & Poledo
Fair enough, hard to comment though having not played both games. If you had, you would understand where we are coming from.

I've played Forza on a freinds machine but, seeing as it had been a long night, I wasn't in any fit state to start making critical evaluations.

In any case Fallout > GT

BMW335M/Clio200/182
Constantly blathering on about why GT5 isn't s**t?

Is that your default reply, assuming anyone that enjoys GT5 is "constantly blathering on". That's not reality pal.

If you read my post properly I was talking about your behaviour and not the game. I feel sorry for you fella, you're obsessed with doing anything possible to have the last word about this game.

Much to your surprise most would probably agree with what you say. But you keep saying it over and over and nobody likes to listen to a broken record.

Get a grip pal, it's only a game. If you hate it that much, perhaps you should go tell the developers and stop rambling on like a deluded old man.

Last edited:
It's a discussion about GT5, so that's what's being discussed. You can continue to perpetuate the negativity by arguing about it, or you can accept the negativity gracefully.

No need to start getting personal either. It makes you seem like an irrational fanboy. If it's only a game, then why are you now resorting to petty insults? What's next? Post counts?

BMW335M/Clio200/182
It's a discussion about GT5, so that's what's being discussed. You can continue to perpetuate the negativity by arguing about it, or you can accept the negativity gracefully.

No need to start getting personal either. It makes you seem like an irrational fanboy. If it's only a game, then why are you now resorting to petty insults? What's next? Post counts?

Yet again you have missed my point.

You accuse me of being personal and insulting but you're happy to call me and others "an irrational fanboy".

You accuse me of "perpetuating negativity" when I have verbally and "gracefully" accepted your opinion on more than one post.

We've heard your opinion, some of us accept your opinion some of us don't. Why do you keep repeating yourself? Do you want me to point the rules out again.

10. Please refrain from making excessive negative comments. As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it". You are welcome to say you do not like the look of something but not post spiteful or hurtful comments.

Listerine & Poledo
look, people, it's quite simple.

if you've got an X-BOx, you'll, by default, love Forza.

If you have a PS3, you'll love GT

If you have both, it seems Forza may be superior on a 1-screen set-up.

And, since not many poeple can afford a 3-sreen set-up, most PS3 types wont know how awesome a 3-screen set-up is.

I tried it once, it was superb. Video below isn't me

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Yes it is a discussion about GT5 but for what ever reason you feel the need to go on and on about the same s**t and it tends to get peoples back up after the 100th time.... In the last 30 odd posts of yours all you've done is say its s**t etc etc... once was enough we understand English. in yours and others opinion the game is s**t, in mine and others it is good yet you don't see me putting a post up every time someone slags it off telling them they are wrong and their opinion invalid. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion just gets boring reading the same thing time and time again.

Lol at breaking out the rule book again. We get it. You don't like people having a negative view of your game. Deal with it and move on. Or report it or something. Do whatever you have to do to feel better about it.

GoodJ, I don't play Forza. Can't remember the last time I switched my xbox on.

BMW335M/Clio200/182
look, people, it's quite simple.

if you've got an X-BOx, you'll, by default, love Forza.

If you have a PS3, you'll love GT

If you have both, it seems Forza may be superior on a 1-screen set-up.

And, since not many poeple can afford a 3-sreen set-up, most PS3 types wont know how awesome a 3-screen set-up is.

I tried it once, it was superb. Video below isn't me

Forza 4 is a great game, as is GT5!

That's a sweet video btw :)

BMW335M/Clio200/182
Lol at breaking out the rule book again. We get it. You don't like people having a negative view of your game. Deal with it and move on. Or report it or something. Do whatever you have to do to feel better about it.

GoodJ, I don't play Forza. Can't remember the last time I switched my xbox on.

No fella, it's not about the game.

It's your behaviour.

Thank you for informing us time and time again it's s**t.

No fella, it's not about the game.

It's your behaviour.

Thank you for informing us time and time again it's s**t.

Block me then? Or keep crying that someone from the internet displeases you. Your choice.

GoodJ. Troll vs. Troll...I think the consequences would be far reaching :eek:

BMW335M/Clio200/182
Block me then? Or keep crying that someone from the internet displeases you. Your choice.

GoodJ. Troll vs. Troll...I think the consequences would be far reaching :eek:

I'd rather start a new thread for GT5 fans to post.

Perhaps you can stay here and ramble onto yourself! lol