ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

A silver one
Totally.

Like incomplete interior views, Flymo sound effects, a base of cars from previous games and Torville & Dean physics. But hey, and least GT5 punishes the amateur player, because that's what it's all about, eh.

You don't need to use it.

Totally

Audi TT 225 Quattro
2nd November confirmed for n/a and eu , think japan get it a little later which seems stange......

Clio 182 cup'd
its official release date is not 3rd of Nov. officially confirmed by Sony.

You mean it is 3rd November?

I just checked the offical website, no mention there, but it does look like they have spent the last 5 years making the website rather than the game

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Christ on a bike, looks like the same old ai issue's, queueing up to crash! Looks pretty though.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yup. It's pretty but the crashing queue at the end was ridiculous. Obviously following the AI racing line and sticking to it regardless.

Nippy white cup
I would love to see the replay view of that as it seems to use the same angles as the TG show which is pretty cool. As above as usual it looks very nice but along with the AI (or lack of) thankfully there is no sound!

Chris

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
There's no doubt it's amazingly pretty, but that AI is unforgivable!!

Then there's the floaty cars, which they said they'd fixed. Still there.

Then the gearchange animations! PMSL!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I used to be a GT fanboy. I was waiting to buy a PS3 solely to play this game. I ended up waiting 1 year, which was silly, and caved and bought an XBOX and Forza.

It has been in the pipeline for what 4 years now? If it falls short of being the best game ever made after all the delays and build up, it will be unanimously hated by everyone. I fail to see how it can be a success.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Same here, only I'm still holding onto my PS3 until this comes out. It's in the cupboard.

If it's really as bad as it looks, I'll sell the whole lot.

Gutting though, I want it to be good FFS.

After 4 years in the waiting, you would expect it to blow Forza away, but i'm not sure it's going too. When is the next Forza out?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's a f*cking shame though. Really is.

And yeah, Forza DLC's have now stopped to concentrate on the next instalment.

ST1050, 320d
bloody hell guys, it doesn't look that bad! Looks pretty good to me, and yes I own a copy of Forza. Question is, do I buy another xbox (as mine is broken) or do I just wait for GT to fulfil my race-sim needs...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It looks like a prettier version of GT5 Prologue, with a lame damage engine, lazy AI and daft physics models.

I'm gutted TBH.

I'd just buy another 360.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
bloody hell guys, it doesn't look that bad! Looks pretty good to me, and yes I own a copy of Forza. Question is, do I buy another xbox (as mine is broken) or do I just wait for GT to fulfil my race-sim needs...

You're right. It looks great. It's the way it plays and the flaws it has from 6 or 7 years development that will really let it down, badly.

Octy VRS
Ah well, I'll still buying it as I'll get it cheap anyways. Nothing else on PS3 really that is similar....except GT4. :S

328, MK1 Clio 1.4

For a game that has been in development since the end of GT4, so what 7 years (?) it looks absolutely shockingly bad.