ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Don't troll. lol.

I'll keep my PS3, but I doubt I'll be buying this now. It looks epic. Completely sh*ts on Forza in that respect, but Forza has far more cars, once you discount the forty variations of each JDM car. And they all have interior viewpoints, and the damage is there.

Can't comment on the physics/handling as I've only played GT5P so far. If it's anything like that, it's not even in the same class as Forza 3. Not even close.

F*cking gutted TBH. I wanted to relive my GT Fanboy days again.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Don't troll. lol.

I'll keep my PS3, but I doubt I'll be buying this now. It looks epic. Completely sh*ts on Forza in that respect, but Forza has far more cars, once you discount the forty variations of each JDM car. And they all have interior viewpoints, and the damage is there.

Can't comment on the physics/handling as I've only played GT5P so far. If it's anything like that, it's not even in the same class as Forza 3. Not even close.

F*cking gutted TBH. I wanted to relive my GT Fanboy days again.

HA! Not trying to troll, I have a PS3 too I'm just a disgruntled customer if anything.

I too wanted GT5 to be epic. I've had chances to sell my PS3 but always held back thinking GT5 will be it's saviour. Either way, my brothers pre-ordered it so I'll just steal his copy when he's at work and have a play.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'm dicking around with the GTA4 Eps of Liberty City. Since the XBOX broke the pussy3 has been my main console, and since my brothers got a shed loada games for it's not all bad. Can't wait to get a new 360 tbh! LOL

Amazon.

It was originally put back to the 17th of December, but I checked today and it shows 23rd-24th November.

Can't wait, just so I can smash around the 'ring with my mates.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Smash being the key word there, since you can probably just ride the barriers and win, like on GT4. :dapprove:

1.6 Ford Focus
Amazon.

It was originally put back to the 17th of December, but I checked today and it shows 23rd-24th November.

Can't wait, just so I can smash around the 'ring with my mates.

Mine was saying 24th when I pre ordered it on Friday night, and it still says 24th.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
FAO of Turkish

2008-RUF-CTR-3-Rear-Angle-1280x960.jpg

RUF <3

http://www.ruf-automobile.de/en/RUF-CTR-3.29fe7.php

Facelift R53 Cooper S
The nail on the coffin for this will be if you can't play against your mates.

If online is ANYTHING like GT5p then I will actually cry.

BMW E46 330i Touring
The Jap obsession in this game is disappointing but understandable I guess considering who's made it. There's about 200 premium cars and 170 'new' ones (not in GT4 I presume).

So there's certainly variety and I suggest that people won't be disappointed when they're actually playing the game, but at the moment it's an issue of "why no 'x'?"...

Well, that's my feeling. Disappointed but I'll get over it. I just hope it drives as well as it looks...

BMW E46 330i Touring
Is the Audi R8 in the game?

Almost as many Skylines...

R8 4.2 FSI R-Tronic '07 Premium
R8 5.2 V10 FSI Quattro '09 Premium
R8 LMS '09 Standard
R8 LMS Team Playstation '09 Standard
R8 Team Joest Le Mans '01 Standard
R8 PlayStation Team Oreca Le Mans '05 Standard

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
so what customizations can you do on this then? stage 4 turbo's n that, filters, tyres, wheels, exhaust, engine mods chips and so on??

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10A) '67

Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B) '68

Other than the year and 1 didgit whats the difference
And point.

A4 Avant
Just looking as well, aren't over 80% of the tracks the same as before?

This'll be rental first for me. Not spending money on it if it's awful.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
What a disappointment. I've just read that even the tracks are 80% carried over from GT4!

I know they're a great bunch, Grand Valley was awesome, but come on!

While I agree some of the original made up tracks are cracking as a couple of you have pointed out some have been lost, as has infineon and others from previous games. That's not a particularly impressive line up of tracks given the time they've been developing this now.