ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

FFS the more I hear the worse it gets and as for that video clip, same shitty tyre squeal and the F40 still sounds like a food mixer.

DCi
Suddenly rumours that these early leaked copies aren't the real deal (still!) due to images such as:

iEnzb.jpg

Apparently this is the damage from a demo in a US store, which looks a bit more like it compared to the leaked youtubes:

2e4dniu.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
what's the crack with the stealth cars that play.com are doing when bought from them. can you still get them FOC later on. im not sure if i will be getting the game online at the mo

Audi TT 225 Quattro
that last vid posted was of prologue ;)
hence it sounding and looking s**te....

as i said before the damage system really isn't good , when i played it few bangs and bumper fell off didn't look anything like the above pic tho......

This is Gran turismo 5 not prologue;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Street Triple R
Ive been expecting the worst with this game for a long time, but ive got to say that video there is pretty impressive, the way it changes from day to night is very good

The visuals are stunning.
The night time vid in the rain is very impressive; love how the cars disappear in the spray.

Still think it's going to feel pants, but i'd love to be proven wrong!

Clio 182 cup'd
It will still sell 6 trillion copies...and be compared to Forza 3 despite the fact that came out over a year ago and was developed in 1/80th of the time.

I don't think Forza 3 has anything to worry about judging by all these video's popping up

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Visually, Forza looks a generation behind this. It's stunning.

But, I don't think it'll drive as well. Not even close. I'd love to be proven wrong, though.
That said, if it's ANYTHING like Prologue, it'll be awful.

Even if it drove brilliantly, it'd still have some major issues.

The majority of cars are less detailed, and have no interior viewpoints.
No photo mode for the less detailed cars.
Terrible sound. Just like GT4.
Tyre squeal. Just like GT4.
Disappointing car lineup, most being carried over from GT4.
The 'damage'. Seriously, WTF.
Disappointing track lineup. Some good ones dropped from GT4... I could go on.

If it was developed on the same timescale as other games, it'd be a bit more excusable, but they've had six f*cking years and a budget that most films would deem excessive.

1.6 Ford Focus
Remember Prologue is basically a demo...

Im surprised no one has seen this yet... It looks pretty accurate apart from the tweeters looking tiny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
WTF was the point in Prologue anyway?

Imagine releasing the beginning stages to Fallout 3 on a DVD. That you had to pay for. You pick your character, listen to Liam Neeson for a few choices, then go through your TOOL test, or whatever it's called.

Then it all kicks off (you don't even get the BB gun - that's reserved for the full game) and having dispatched head Naughty Boy with a toothpick, which is the only weapon available in Fallout 3 Prologue - you open the Vault door to a message saying that you have completed the Prologue.

Then you get three additional years of waiting for what maybe the finished article? I'm sure Bethesda would have closed its doors, shutdown for good and be burnt to the ground by then. Piss take of the extreme. Nobody else would be able to get away with it.

D.

Citroen DS3 DSport
You have to remember that Prologue was simply a GT Lite offering to keep us amused while they completed a top class HD port of GT4! I think they possibly described it as a brand new game but that was clearly a lie.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You have to remember that Prologue was simply a GT Lite offering to keep us amused while they completed a top class HD port of GT4! I think they possibly described it as a brand new game but that was clearly a lie.

LOL.

Spot on.

All GT Prologue games have been watered down incomplete versions of the final game, it sounds a lot like a demo to me.

I'd liken it to a single vs album personally. A demo is something a company offers in the hope they get your custom, not something they charge you for but either way it's a moot point. Prologue was a stinker whatever way you describe it.

172 +Scenic sport
well why does he think ruf dont take a porsche and fit it with trick bits lol

i dont even care about this tbh just find it funny he cant see any resemblance to a porsche

Last edited:
  172 +Scenic sport
Would you like some ..... and some ,,,,, will that help you? Just add when required mate

OMG ive just noticed the cosmetic differences like the air vents and spoiler... an RUF looks sooo different i cant believe i never realised before

Attachments

• 2009-ruf-rt-12-s-based-on-porsche-911-turbo-2.jpg
    2009-ruf-rt-12-s-based-on-porsche-911-turbo-2.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 37
  • porsche_911_05.jpg
    porsche_911_05.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited: