ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

specialstageroute7.jpg

If it's an announcement that the full car list is going to be patched/unlocked to Premium via download FOC then that will be exciting, lol

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm not sure I agree that the AI follow a set racing line as I could see the AI cars clearly moving out of the way at several moments during his race. The biggest issue seemed to be his driving!!

Evo 8 MR
OMFG!!! I cannot actually believe it!!

GAME: Your order is on its way!

Dear Mr Ayre,

Your Order Number(s):
********/*

Qty Description
1 Gran Turismo 5 [PlayStation 3]

Your order has left the building and will be with you soon! Your credit/debit card will now be charged in accordance with your instructions and if you are a Reward Member your points will be added to your card.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
I would say the game could have been posted out, we've had our stock in since Thursday.

From what I seen at work the posts I've seen up haven't been 1080p pictures.

Everything I was looking at on Friday looked totally different to what's being posted. The Standard cars don't look anything like that MX-5 posted before.

People will be surprised by graphics and game play to what's being posted on the internet, most of it seems like sabotage.

You won't see 1080p shots, the game is only 720p native.

1.6 Ford Focus
Don't know about anyone else but my Amazon order has been updated to Dispatching Soon.

"We are preparing these items for dispatch and this portion of your order cannot be cancelled or changed."

With any luck it will be posted today.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
does the AI change, lets say the AI is easy from you start of with the game and get's more precise more realistic and harder the more you progress through the game

BMW E46 330i Touring
Every vid I've seen shows the AI to be fairly intuitive to be honest except for that guy's race at the city circuit. To be fair, there wasn't much space for the AI to go once he had barged his way in front of the AI car!

Shopto order has been dispatched. :)

1.6 Ford Focus
The AI does seam better than the old GT4 AI, going by the videos they do move around a bit more compared to the old following a line as if its on rails. It looks as though if the AI crashed into you it will affect both yours and the AI car instead of it seaming like you have been hit by a tank that's knocked you flying.

Amazon still says Dispatching Soon.

Amazon say dispatched!!!

Jackpot!!

Can't wait for this, I think Black Ops will be collecting dust once this arrives.

I couldn't care less if there is no photo mode on some of the cars, I don't intend on taking pictures of a pretend car, nor do I care if the AI isn't the best either.

Bring on the Top Gear test track and the Nurburgring with my mates, fastest lap challenge.