ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Citroen DS3 DSport
No Vauxhall/Opel dealer either but you can buy a ancient Corsa from the used car section. I had hoped the 5 VXR models would be in the game.

Citroen DS3 DSport
  1. S Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car ‘85
  2. S Renault 5 Turbo ‘80
  3. S Renault AVANTIME ‘02
  4. S Renault Megane 2.0 16V ‘03
  5. S Renault Megane 2.0 IDE Coupe ‘00
  6. S Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport 2.0 16V ‘02
  7. S Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car ‘00
  8. P/S Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 24V ‘00
  9. S Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 ‘03
  10. S Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport 2.0 16V ‘02
  11. S Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car ‘00
  12. S Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V ‘01
  13. S Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport V6 Phase2 ‘03
  14. P Renault Sport Megane Renault Sport ‘08
Vauxhall listing

1. S Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car ‘00
  2. S Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car ‘94
  3. S Vauxhall Corsa Comfort 1.4 ‘01
  4. S Vauxhall Tigra 1.6i ‘99
  5. S Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 ‘03
  6. S Vauxhall VX220 ‘00
  7. S Vauxhall VX220 Turbo ‘00

Listerine & Poledo
No VXR's?

oh what a terrible shame

Although, the more I look at the car list, the more I think I may as well have just reinstalled GT4

Citroen DS3 DSport
I very nearly bought a Peugeot 106 Rallye ‘03 last night but decided it was not worth the credits, I'll hold out for the 172.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
was in a race with a veyron yesterday so took a few pics of it.... i find when your actually racing its hard to tell the difference between the std and premium models.

HighSpeedRing.jpg

HighSpeedRing_2.jpg

HighSpeedRing_1.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just gotten one of these, Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport V6 Phase2 ‘03 in silver

i would love to get my hands on a veyron

Listerine & Poledo
^^^ I've got a Rallye, coupled with breather mods its 116bhp...and a Citroen C3 1.6 eats me on the straights LOL!

Honda S500, full breathing assitance and all I get is 50hp.

10k on the noisy dial cant be sniffed at, but it pulls such stupidly long gears you barely get near the redline!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
you can buy a 5 speed, a 6 speed and a fully ajustable gear box thingy for the gear ratios. its in the drivetrain section

Some of the "new" standard models that aren't ports from GT4 look crisper than the bulk of them from what I've read. Pretty much a case of 3 standards of detail, GT4 standard, new standard then premium at the top of the pile.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
How bored must people be to post multiple times about how much they don't like the game?

I'm considering spiking the wifes drink. She'll pass out, I'll hit the ring in the 300sl again.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Someone go on Special Stage route 7 with changeable weather for me in practice mode. On the screen you get before you start, does anyone else get a sound like someone moving a chest of drawers across a wooden floor?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Someone go on Special Stage route 7 with changeable weather for me in practice mode. On the screen you get before you start, does anyone else get a sound like someone moving a chest of drawers across a wooden floor?

checking for ya now

Edit: yee i hear it, you have to really listen though to make the sound out, but tbh i wouldnt have noticed if you had not mention it

BMW E46 330i Touring
How bored must people be to post multiple times about how much they don't like the game?

Agree. My main instinct if I didn't like a game would be to not bother visiting a thread dedicated to it and, indeed, not play it. Don't see the appeal of continuing to frequent said thread to ram down everyone else's throats, people who seem to be enjoying it, how there are so many life-ruining problems with it.

Sat here watching Looking for Eric, just thinking how I could be playing GT5!

350z GT
Ahhhh ok

help lol what cars are you lot using to complete the rally specials?? i bought and did up a 106 rally an it slow as fooook lol :/

read a TT is good oddly?

cheers