ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
My R33 has about 400bhp atm, Midnight purple with white wheels FTW. Best Skyline of them all IMO.

I just love how this game freezes. NOT.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Apart from me you c-unit!...

Turners been converted
1ec78486.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
FFS, it froze trying to load the rally thing. But the retarded Autosave hasn't saved all the mods I just did to my Lancer. GRRR!!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye got yours thanks, i remember pikes peak rally car well over 1000bhp some like 1500 or some thing fully tuned could be wrong, but i do remeber i had a R34 at 1000 bhp and i could hand it lol this is on GT4 like

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
aye got yours thanks, i remember pikes peak rally car well over 1000bhp some like 1500 or some thing fully tuned could be wrong, but i do remeber i had a R34 at 1000 bhp and i could hand it lol this is on GT4 like

Aaah the Escudo on GT2 was the car to have! Once you got that you were done :)

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Well 3 days solid ive put into gt5 and i cant help comparing it to forza 3 which is 2 years older.

Things i cant do in gt5 that i really miss

• Being able to transplant any engine from the same manufacturer into the car i own
  • The ability to make the car FWD/RWD/AWD whilst tuning
  • The ability to upgrade brakes
  • The ability to test its performance after ive done some mods such as stopping distances after lightening or the ability to perform 0 - 60 and 0 - 100 tests etc
  • I miss the second hand car market where you could buy all manner of cars that have been customised by other online players
  • I miss PROPER full damage modelling and the performance drops you get when the front end has had a bang and your radiator is fecked.
  • I miss having the option to have incar view on any car i own should i want to drive incar
I honestly believe if forza 3 had been released this week it would of got better reviews

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
say if you get gold the first time you tried on that course you get more points than what Gold says for doing it the first time any other you get normal there after

any idea how you can transfer cars to your mates PS3? like 1vs1 on split screen

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Why oh why did it have to turn the traction control on... for RALLY? So every time I went to slide my Evo around the corner it just slows to a crawl. Great!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
FFS, it froze trying to load the rally thing. But the retarded Autosave hasn't saved all the mods I just did to my Lancer. GRRR!!!

Must be your ps3 bud as ive been playing this with christopher for the last 4 hours non stop with no issues

350z GT
The Ferrari race on the World Tour is like a wet dream :D :D apart that that Enzo who comes screamin past on every straight lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Ha Enzo on my one almost spun out at the start! And it's not just mine mate, loads having the same problems :(. Then again the PS3 is more unreliable than the 360 nowadays. Funny how things turn out!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Nice to see so many positive opinions here today from people enjoying this game as much as I am, makes a nice change.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
f**king THING DECIDING WHAT I WANT!!!! I DONT WANT TRACTION CONTROL!!!! FFSSS!!!!!! ARRGHHH!!!!!

etc.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Jason, sign out of psn. When the servers are busy (oh look, pubs just kicked out) it freezes. Even when not playing online it's constantly communicating.

Oh, and you can upgrade brakes? In brake balance just up the intensity.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
The AI in karting is f**king irritating, no concept of moving over, or deviating from it's line

Keeps f**king spinning me every single time

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye it is annoying the karting like, it keeps ramming you and spins you. i did eventualy get Gold in all of beg and int, havnt reached adv yet

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Ha Enzo on my one almost spun out at the start! And it's not just mine mate, loads having the same problems :(. Then again the PS3 is more unreliable than the 360 nowadays. Funny how things turn out!

But seriously in the news letter on start up it tells you why you might be experiencing problems come on smart arse lol disconect your internet lol mines connected but i have no freezing issues. Tell my PS3 its unreliable used everyday since launch for more than an hour at a time, its not loud etc...

Anybody think the ring in the wet and dark seperates to men from the boys?

1998 BMW e46 323i
Jason, sign out of psn. When the servers are busy (oh look, pubs just kicked out) it freezes. Even when not playing online it's constantly communicating.

Oh, and you can upgrade brakes? In brake balance just up the intensity.

Does anyone know why they built the game to hook up to the net all the flipping while? Is it data collection/spying or what? Don't get it...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
With a decent wheel the game is epic. Completely transformed!

I'm buying it now. Just have to get a wheel :dapprove:

Pity about all the other shortfalls, but it's spot on to drive.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I don't think it's bad to drive with the pad at all, if anything it's the PS3 pad letting it down not the game physics. I can cope with it (And my pad doesn't even have vibration).

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
With a decent wheel the game is epic. Completely transformed!

I'm buying it now. Just have to get a wheel :dapprove:

Pity about all the other shortfalls, but it's spot on to drive.

The wheel makes it. It's not perfect. But it's f**king good imo.

E92, all tc off, smearing the rear wheels post apex, crazy good!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Yep. Love it.

I'm adamant that it's shocking with a pad though.

I tried it with a pad. First and last time. In comparison to the wheel, well it doesn't (for me).

But when you start with a wheel, a pad will always feel like a downgrade.

So in short it appears the devs did nothing to improve pad coding from the GT4 engine but they got the wheel coding right. So GT5 should have shipped with a wheel, lol. Makes a £35 game another £150 odd dearer once you factor a wheel and a stand in.